Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wymt Mountain Classic On The Web...did You Watch It?
Hey just confirmed some number over 4,100 people watched the games last night via the web. Over 6,000 people hit the page to check out the scores. It runs all week long.
Did you watch it?
Was it a good feed?
If not, will you watch it tonight?
What was your total opinion?
[Image: http://wymt-tv.mis.net/stuff/dsc_5390.jpg]
I watched it. It was rather nice being able to keep up with the games. The feed was alittle jerky at times. But, overall it wasn't to bad. When it would get a good feed for a while the picture was nice and clean. Better tahn what I thought it would be. I enjoyed it. Nice addition WYMT!
I watched it...I love it...Keep up the good work WYMT.
Hey cant complain, Its better than the Radio
No Doubt!
What was your opinion on the guy that called the game with BM?
youdroppedsomething Wrote:Hey just confirmed some number over 4,100 people watched the games last night via the web. Over 6,000 people hit the page to check out the scores. It runs all week long.
Did you watch it?
Was it a good feed?
If not, will you watch it tonight?
What was your total opinion?
[Image: http://wymt-tv.mis.net/stuff/dsc_5390.jpg]
Is that JDAWG
The web stream is a nice idea, the broadcasters were horrible.
I can't believe YMT is spending this much effort to get the games on the web and on live TV(Fri and Sat) and aren't paying more attention to how bad their broadcasters are.
Milam, Freeman, and Frasure do a nice job...those other guys are not up to the quality one might expect from YMT.
YMT might consider grabbing some radio guys if Milam, Freeman, or Frasure aren't available.
If I watch the stream, I will turn down the audio and listen to the radio guys.
I didn;'t get a chance to watch.

What was wrong with the announcers???
Old Timer Wrote:The web stream is a nice idea, the broadcasters were horrible.
I can't believe YMT is spending this much effort to get the games on the web and on live TV(Fri and Sat) and aren't paying more attention to how bad their broadcasters are.
Milam, Freeman, and Frasure do a nice job...those other guys are not up to the quality one might expect from YMT.
YMT might consider grabbing some radio guys if Milam, Freeman, or Frasure aren't available.
If I watch the stream, I will turn down the audio and listen to the radio guys.
I agree I did the same thing...after only a few minutes I listened to the radio.
This has been great and I for one, would like to thank Operation Unite for doing this! I wish they would have at least one game a night and try to hit each team in the mountains...
Same here! They have a lost for words with all of the games it seems like.
RivalsKing Wrote:Hey cant complain, Its better than the Radio

I agree,I like it!!
It is great!! I would like to see them have a game of the week every week and have it at all the mountain schools....
It never would work for me. I have tried all three nights and it wouldnt work.
baller25 Wrote:It never would work for me. I have tried all three nights and it wouldnt work.
me neither
I didn't like it....but it was better than nothing!