Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEC is the best,,so
So that is why Kentucky shouldnt play in that conference,,,like Notre Dame does in the big east.They are in the conference in basketball but not football.Kentucky had a nice team this year but they should be in something like conference USA,,,for football.:igiveup:
I dont mean Notre Dame isnt good enough to play in the big east,, just that they dont compete in football but they do in basketball.
The SEC is by far the best, and Kentucky would compete better in any other conference but it will never happen. Too much money for playing in the SEC.

Next season will be tough for UK with their SEC schedule.
Your right about the money part for sure.At one time it was rumored the sec had the best teams money could buy.hehe
The SEC has a rule that if you are in for one of the major sports you have to be in all of them.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Your right about the money part for sure.At one time it was rumored the sec had the best teams money could buy.hehe

Eddie Sutton. .......................Sutton, Sutton, Sutton
Hal Mumme............................Mumme, Mumme

LOL
hehe good one Doc.
I don't want UK in any other conference but the best. I would rather them lose 4 SEC games then go undefeated in another weak conference!
Playboy if Kentucky wasnt in the Sec you wouldnt be singing their praises near as much but thats the best thing about the Cats, is the conference.You cant brag on the team so brag on the conference,,which happens to be the best.That gets kinda old Playboy for a season ticket holder for 20 years and looking forward to 4 or 5 or 6 loses a year.