Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs Breahitt 10/9/15
Whose gonna come out on top? I'm going Powell they are ready and I think this will be a close and tough game. But I think Powell can do it whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you :devilflam
Powell by 10
Powell Co 35

Breahitt Co 21
Which player for each team do you think will be the impact player in this game? There is plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and I look forward to watching this exciting game Friday night!
im going to have to say either Harrison or #2 for powell I think his name is lane rogers for offense and defense nate brooks and Zach skidmore they are both monsters my son has played with them along time and I look for them to shake things up for breahitt idk
Powell by 12.
Kingtitan3 Wrote:Which player for each team do you think will be the impact player in this game? There is plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and I look forward to watching this exciting game Friday night!

Collins for breathitt he does it all even drove bus to game a couple weeks ago. He does not have help though
Powell County - 36

Breathitt County - 28
Powell County- 36

Breathitt County- 14
Bobcats win this one. 35-21. Collins is a BEAST and The QB Stacy has improved by leaps and bounds over the last couple of weeks.
Powell has gotten to where they can attack you on the ground through multiple players behind an experienced line. If Breathitt wins, it will have to be through the air against the weak secondary of Powell, but Powell's run defense has been stellar the past two weeks. That being said, I'll take the Pirates 34- 20.
I need to show Breathitt County some love. :popcorn:

Breathitt County 35
Powell County 34
Powell by 7
Collins will dominate but breathitt co d sucks but I see bobcat winning 48-41
Little for the Bobcats runs the opening kickoff back 6-0 Bobcats
7-6 PC at half
Twitter: @tc_analytics

13-6 PC 3rd

13-12 PC 3rd

19-12 PC 3rd

27-12 PC 4th

34-12 PC 4th

Powell wins whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you
Great game on the poco side
How does this district work out now? Is Powell #1 ?
Madness Wrote:How does this district work out now? Is Powell #1 ?

1. Powell
2. Breathitt
3. Estill
4. Morgan/KCC
5. Magoffin

Should be an interesting next couple of weeks