Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell's Defense
Thats is true,, It was absolutley smilin' at Belfry last week.. It really seemed to go fast
I was not even hoarse after the game and I yell the entire time......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Thats is true,, It was absolutley smilin' at Belfry last week.. It really seemed to go fast
I was not even hoarse after the game and I yell the entire time......

haha I bet you were! I'd still be smiling if I were a Red Devil
Panther#42 Wrote:haha I bet you were! I'd still be smiling if I were a Red Devil

Yes we are smiling, and now we think of it as an EAST thing. If it wasn't for Belfry we wouldn't be where we are today. Now, I don't mean that in a bad way. Belfry, really is a great team and they are respected by all of Russell. We know its always a fight when we go there or they come up here. It isn't just this season that has made Russell or Belfry the team they are today. Its an accumilation of all the years past. We have had our wins and have had our heart breakers. And most of those heart breakers were because of Belfry and how good they have become over the years. So these kids today are learning why Belfry and Russell are power houses of the EAST! So to all in the east come watch the east bring it back where it really belongs............IN THE EAST. :1: :devilflam TongueirateSho
jgrubby Wrote:Yes we are smiling, and now we think of it as an EAST thing. If it wasn't for Belfry we wouldn't be where we are today. Now, I don't mean that in a bad way. Belfry, really is a great team and they are respected by all of Russell. We know its always a fight when we go there or they come up here. It isn't just this season that has made Russell or Belfry the team they are today. Its an accumilation of all the years past. We have had our wins and have had our heart breakers. And most of those heart breakers were because of Belfry and how good they have become over the years. So these kids today are learning why Belfry and Russell are power houses of the EAST! So to all in the east come watch the east bring it back where it really belongs............IN THE EAST. :1: :devilflam TongueirateSho

Very well put! Too bad both team's can't meet up for state!
Like I said.. it is like having twin boys playing ball, but only one can make it to the dance..... One Goes and the other one is there cheering the other twin on !!!!
:devilflam -TongueirateSho =:1:
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "