Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest JCHS Eagles
watchin-u Wrote:Well they did do pretty well, but You dont know what your talking about so please come out for the team tomorrow so you will see you're no good at all
No they didn't. They both stunk the floor up that night.
Anytime.
rooster Wrote:No they didn't. They stunk the floor up. McCarty found out where he really stacks up and Meeks sat more on the bench than he played.

Well thats good..
I hope your helping your self-esteem, you must not like them huh
But i hope you support them this year..lol
Blackcat2007 Wrote:Amen! I believe their upcomming game will be out-of-control! Both teams have had problems with fighting in their past.

Well I believe both teams haven't had much trouble with winning in the past either. I believe that combined JC and South floyd have combined 3 out of the 7 regional championships. So something must be working. Correct me if I'm wrong but how many has Prestonsburg won?...O
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Well I believe both teams haven't had much trouble with winning in the past either. I believe that combined JC and South floyd have combined 3 out of the 7 regional championships. So something must be working. Correct me if I'm wrong but how many has Prestonsburg won?...O

Well thats some good stats
IRISH4 Wrote:Just goes to show you how much you know, but you can't even get the right meaning of the word their/there. "Their," is used when talking about ownership or something of that sorts...anyway someone has it, but the word "there" is used when talking about a direction...as in "over there" or something. Anyway, if someone wants to play...they should. That's why we have people in Arlington National Cemetary who have died for the freedoms we enjoy today as Americans.
Their doesn't need to be set off by the comma. I'm just trying to improve your punctuation skills.:Thumbs:
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Well I believe both teams haven't had much trouble with winning in the past either. I believe that combined JC and South floyd have combined 3 out of the 7 regional championships. So something must be working. Correct me if I'm wrong but how many has Prestonsburg won?...O
I'm not one to bring up the past but didn't Prestonsburg beat both of these teams by double digits? Yes JC went to state, if for some reason they would've played Pburg in the finals they would be sittin at home on the couch typing on bluegrassrivals. I will agree, we haven't been to state in over a decade but we put up a good fight every year.
Blackcat2007 Wrote:I'm not one to bring up the past but didn't Prestonsburg beat both of these teams by double digits? Yes JC went to state, if for some reason they would've played Pburg in the finals they would be sittin at home on the couch typing on bluegrassrivals. I will agree, we haven't been to state in over a decade but we put up a good fight every year.

Shoulda
Coulda
Woulda
But you didnt, oh well maybe next year
watchin-u Wrote:Shoulda
Coulda
Woulda
But you didnt, oh well maybe next year
Yes thats exactly right , we didn't. But beating the Regional Champ by 18 sure felt good.
Too bad you weren't good enough to get some time in that game.
Yeah usually coaches don't play kids that have a huge cast going down half their arm due to a car wreck.Front Row Seats! It was a dandy watching Barnett and Leslie shut down the regional champs.
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Their doesn't need to be set off by the comma. I'm just trying to improve your punctuation skills.:Thumbs:

Actually is called an apostrophe, not a comma. A comma is used for breaks in a sentence, just like the one I used. And it should have been there since we are on the topic of grammar.Smile Smile Just messing with you BB7:thumpsup:
BIGBLACK Wrote:Actually is called an apostrophe, not a comma. A comma is used for breaks in a sentence, just like the one I used. And it should have been there since we are on the topic of grammar.Smile Smile Just messing with you BB7:thumpsup:

lol I didn't mean to highlight "that's".
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:lol I didn't mean to highlight "that's".

You know these computers are tricky for an old fart like myself, but what's your excuseConfusedhh: Smile
The same thing lol.
It is an apostrophe, but their did need one since I was taking a break during my original statement. My grammer is correct...nice try though.
IRISH4 Wrote:It is an apostrophe, but their did need one since I was taking a break during my original statement. My grammer is correct...nice try though.

When did we get on here for an English lesson IRISH? Calm down:notworthy
BIGBLACK Wrote:When did we get on here for an English lesson IRISH? Calm down:notworthy

LOL....my fault. Good luck to the Eagles this season.
watchin-u Wrote:Thats why they were both on the All-District and All Region and they led there team to state...So there you go Just goes to show how much you know
Go to the courier-journal and see what they are ranked both are in the top-10

:thatsfunn Kyle Rice and Ryan Fannin had more to do with JC goin to state than McCarty and Meek. WOW, I was All-District and All-Region did that make me the best player on the team, NO. Meek is nowhere near being the best defensive player in the region, the best defensive player in the region isn't playing this year. After Pugh it would be the Honaker twin at Pikeville then the boy from Shelby Valley.
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn Kyle Rice and Ryan Fannin had more to do with JC goin to state than McCarty and Meek. WOW, I was All-District and All-Region did that make me the best player on the team, NO. Meek is nowhere near being the best defensive player in the region, the best defensive player in the region isn't playing this year. After Pugh it would be the Honaker twin at Pikeville then the boy from Shelby Valley.

Couldn't agree with you more about the defensive players. As for you not being the best player on your HS team, I would have to disagree. I thought you played very well, and did not see your team doing as good as what they did, if you were not there.
watchin-u Wrote:I heard he wasnt going to but good if he does

No-one wants him to come out anyway he has a bad attitude and doesnt want to practice, JC doesnt need that!
Hope everything works out football wise though

I'm just curious how in two posts you go from, good if he does to him being horrible and having a bad ego with no one wanting him. Sounds to me like you got upset because he decided not to come out and focus of football. Mr. Taylor is a fine young man, had the chance to talk to him several times and he takes everything in stride letting nothing get to his head. Maybe if you took a page out of his book, people wouldn't be in such an uproar from your comments that you pull out of your backside.
BIGBLACK Wrote:Couldn't agree with you more about the defensive players. As for you not being the best player on your HS team, I would have to disagree. I thought you played very well, and did not see your team doing as good as what they did, if you were not there.

Thanks for the compliment but there were a couple boys much better than me. One is in his 4th year playing at Centre (Stuart Rutledge), Adam Collins could have played college ball somewhere IMO, Adam Rice could have and Shane Simpkins could have (he's playing baseball, he's at Lipscomb now).
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn Kyle Rice and Ryan Fannin had more to do with JC goin to state than McCarty and Meek. WOW, I was All-District and All-Region did that make me the best player on the team, NO. Meek is nowhere near being the best defensive player in the region, the best defensive player in the region isn't playing this year. After Pugh it would be the Honaker twin at Pikeville then the boy from Shelby Valley.
This is very true. I was at many JC games last season; Fannin and Rice were the reason for their success. I don't mean to be the bringer of bad news but I think the main reason JC went to state was because of a little time-out situation. Valley had no timeouts remaining and they accidently called one; Tecniqual FOUL! Both teams deserved to go but it would've been better to see Valley there,IMO.
cbls_75 Tommy said he wasnt going to because starns aggravated him to death about it and he dont want to so you can believe me or not those words came out of his very own mouth