• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region POY and COY
15th Region
Player of the Year?
Coach of the Year?

My vote
POY = P. Case (Betsy Lane)
COY = Frank Smith (Sheldon Clark)
Player of the year..... Kyle Gullett, Johnson Central.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
POY: Parsley
COY: Frankie Smith...........and its not even close
And I am not from Martin Co. lol
Frankie is very good....but what has done this year. SC has played a terrible schedule and honestly, they might have played best game on Thursday night and still got beat. Keith May should be COY.
Poy robert dalton lc
Coy smith sc
Poy - Parsley SC

coy - I don't know. Smith is good, schedule is soft and they should be what they are, Mckenzie has his team in the thick of things and has battled injuries all year, McCoy lost 2 starters and is still in the thick of things. May has proven that PCC is going to be a contender but they have some bad losses.

Who has went above and beyond expectations?
dawg fan Wrote:Poy robert dalton lc
Coy smith sc

Lol typical answer from you. Dalton has missed too many games and doesn't carry his team the way Parsley does.
KingGotNext Wrote:Lol typical answer from you. Dalton has missed too many games and doesn't carry his team the way Parsley does.

:thatsfunn :lame: lol I believe the question was who is Poy and Coy? I don't think it was.... Do you think Parsley is the Poy? :Shaking: I will stick to my preseason pick Gullett JC a Man among boys.
POY Chase Parsley
COY Tommy McKenzie
BBN4LIFE Wrote:Frankie is very good....but what has done this year. SC has played a terrible schedule and honestly, they might have played best game on Thursday night and still got beat. Keith May should be COY.
Keith May would be a good choice. What about Gary Keathley at Betsy Layne?
region Wrote:Poy - Parsley SC

coy - I don't know. Smith is good, schedule is soft and they should be what they are, Mckenzie has his team in the thick of things and has battled injuries all year, McCoy lost 2 starters and is still in the thick of things. May has proven that PCC is going to be a contender but they have some bad losses.

Who has went above and beyond expectations?
Poy? What about Zach Huffman from Pikeville. Take him off that team and it's a different story.
POY- Zach Huffman- very overlooked
COY- smith SC- hands down
Seems odd that the Coach of the Year must always be one that wins a good percent and/or finishes well in the region.....I have seen several great coaching jobs by men and women with so much less talent than others yet looking at the beginning product and the ending product they did a GREAT job....and developed good men and and women who never forget what they helped them with on and off the court....
POY B. Richardson L C. Took up slack in scoring an rebounding, when the stars were out. With very tuf schegul.
COY. Frankie,without a doubt.:dudecomeon:
For my statement above I just happen to be Brandon's grandfather, and am verry proud to be, I also think he is a verry, verry good player am also proud of that. No I do not live in Louisa, wish I did. Good Luck to all. Oh by the way I'm 74 years young. Hope to see you all on here on my 100.
Richardson very nice player. Overlooked in LC; helps the team in every category. I love Parsley for POY tho. He runs his team and has the ball in his hands every possession. COY Mckenzie, Always gets the best out his players. Gullet is also a great player. Along with James from SC & R Dalton from LC very athletic player. Can't wait to watch LC vs SC coming up.
POY- Parsley
COY- undecided
COY----Keathley, look what he has done after Meade to Pikeville and Tackett to SF
POY----Gullet from JC Loads of others to mention: Parsley,James, Adkins,Dalton,Hensley,Case,A.Tackett,the Phelps freshman,R.Johnson.
POY Parsley
COY Smith
Mjolnir Wrote:COY----Keathley, look what he has done after Meade to Pikeville and Tackett to SF
POY----Gullet from JC Loads of others to mention: Parsley,James, Adkins,Dalton,Hensley,Case,A.Tackett,the Phelps freshman,R.Johnson.
POY- are seniors only. Mine is Parsley he does more for his team than anyone. He is the only 2000 pt scorer in the region in this 2015 class and has a chance at the all time school record. not to mention you take him off that team and they are 2&16 not 16&2
Johnny Miller from East Ridge crossed the 2,000 point mark last week and is now the Tribe's all-time leading scorer. The Region has been so wide open this year that you could make a case for several guys with Gullett, Parsley, and Case at the top of the list. Right now, I would give a very slight edge to Gullett. As for COY, there's still too much basketball left to play to decide that one. At times, several coaches have looked brilliant and the very next game look average. So I'll have to see who wins out in the long run. I will give a tip of the cap to McKenzie who lost about 80% of one of their best teams ever and still could walk away with the Regional title this year.
This would be a tough call to make for me... A lot of good players in the area that have been mentioned, Gullett, Parsley, Miller, etc...

Miller and Parsley have over 2000 points, but in taking a quick look at the stats Parsley attempts no less than 15 shots a game and I am guessing Miller is pretty much the same.

I'd say it comes down to these three here IMO.

COY - McKenzie has to be a front runner
If player of year has to be SR. Then COY should be 4yr man.:dudecomeon:
POY is Parsley, without question to me.
COY I would say Keith May
POY Frasure Pburg
COY Smith SC
Poy is Gullett
Coy is May
POY - Gullet, man amongst boys.
COY - McKenzie, Always has his team playing their best ball late.
Coach of the year= Mark Thompson (BELFRY)

LOL I'm kidding ��
poy Patrick Rice true warrior
coy Holbrook
POY Parsley-Sheldon Clark

COY May-Pike Co Central