Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview at South Floyd
I don't believe that Fairview will make a deep playoff run like they have had in the past but they do have some talent and I see them winning this week and getting a rematch against Raceland in what could be a more competitive game than they played a few weeks ago.
Fairview 37
South Floyd 19
I like Fairview by 3 or 4 TDs. South Floyd usually has some decent skill players but I think that Fairview will hold an edge upfront. If there is a rematch for the Rams and Eagles, I expect a little bit better game out of Fairview, but it will be at Raceland and I expect the margin if victory to be about the same, with both teams scoring more points though. Fairview doesnt have enough upfront defensively to stop Raceland's run game. But having King back gives them another reciever that you have to account for and another RB to give them some speed out of the backfield. But both teams have to take care of bizz this week for the game to even happen, but I believe they will.
Eagles by 12
Eagles by 3+ TD's.
Fairview - 47

South Floyd - 13
we are glad to be in the dance. after all it is the playoffs. Fairview wins big over south Floyd..then on to ramland. and I believe with a new defensive scheme by the eagles can somewhat stop the rams running game and also rams have showed their hand. by that I mean these Fairview coaches need to step up and prepare better. and not have a running clock. that would be good enuff in my eyes
i agree with Scrappy. i expect a much better game should the Rams and Eagles meet up again. Idk if a new defensive scheme and Isaiah King being back will make up for 40 points worth of improvement, but I do expect a better showing out of the Eagles in round 2. I didnt expect anything close to what I saw in the first game against them. Good luck to the Eagles tomorrow and hope to see you again at Raceland next week.
The eagles by 3 or 4 tds.
Fairview will have an awful time trying to pass in the mud. Not sure how the weather is tonight, but if it rains, Fairview is better off lining up in the bone.
Eagles by eleventy billion. They will line up in the wild Eagle.
scrappy coco Wrote:we are glad to be in the dance. after all it is the playoffs... and also rams have showed their hand. by that I mean these Fairview coaches need to step up and prepare better. and not have a running clock. that would be good enuff in my eyes
how is prepping better related to the RAM's "showing their hand", & what exactly (in your opinion) was that hand?
Fairview wins by 3 scores.