Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Lexington Catholic 11-07
Thoughts and Predictions. :HitWall:
Beat down. Poor old Clay is limping to the final game. Hopefully they will avoid the injury bug next year.
This is going to be a long bus ride home for the tigers. Clay started the season with a lot of hope and the injuries started along with other stuff and just derailed what was looking to be a promising season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Thinking about going out on top picking this game...Sorry Clay I have stuck with you through thick and thin this year except for the leslie county game.

Lexington Catholic 64
Clay County 00

:partyhard. Good news Basketball season :bball:
42-7 Lex. Cath
Lexington Catholic big!
How good is Lex Cath? Someone elaborate for me. Please and thank you.
They are pretty good! They have a very athletic quarterback who can run and throw. Also, a very good running back to compliment the quarterback. Defensively, they have improved since the beginning of the season.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:How good is Lex Cath? Someone elaborate for me. Please and thank you.

Here is what I can say about them. Big up front with an average of 275 ish and athletic, 4 wide outs that have each caught at least 20 receptions and are really quick and fast, QB that can throw ( 25 TD 4 INT ) and very elusive, a beast of a RB. At the beginning of the season the defense had some holes due to several lingering injuries, but the last 4 weeks they have been healthy and it has shows with their 6 straight wins.
Lex Cath by 35
Thanks! Good luck to both teams on Friday.
I will say this about clay though. With the right coach, that team is dangerous. They surprise you up front with how big they are. And they have a few athletes. When they're healthy, that is. They were up on knox 8-0 before Knox put it in 4 wheel drive and peeled off. They'll come out swinging.
Clay firing coach Saturday morning if not sooner.
Knights 42-7