Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damien Harris to play in first round of playoffs
Letcher's performance against a rather weak Whitley team shows that one player of Damien Harris's caliber could swing the tides quickly. You can count on that District 7 sweep!
hes a good running back
Mcdouble Wrote:hes a good running back

So you are an "out of the box" thinker? LOL...welcome aboard!
SPORTSFAN0....... Letcher - Whitley game not near as close as final score ! Letcher also fiscally punched them in the mouth! This game could have been major blowout !
SportsFan0 Wrote:Letcher's performance against a rather weak Whitley team shows that one player of Damien Harris's caliber could swing the tides quickly. You can count on that District 7 sweep!

Your comment is rather weak. Go Cougars!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:SPORTSFAN0....... Letcher - Whitley game not near as close as final score ! Letcher also fiscally punched them in the mouth! This game could have been major blowout !

another :lame: comment. Letcher didn't "physically" punch anything. Whitley County had several turnovers and lost by two touchdowns.Whitley County had over 500 yards of offense anyway. Letcher was playing the pass so Whitley got in a run formation and ran it right at Letcher and Letcher couldnt stop it. They will have a hard time stopping Damien Harris because they are weak against the run, but I'm not sure if Southern's defense can stop the Cougars.
Mcdouble Wrote:hes a good running back

is he? :biglmao:
Nice reward for winning your district. You get to play against #1 back in the country.
Go Williamsburg Yellow Jackets, Go Jags and Madison Southern. Win or lose Harris is still #1 player in the national. I just hope and pray he gets healthier and healthier because he has a big fat $ future ahead of him. I hope all the kids plays with good sportsmanship and don't get hurt. Good luck to all the teams. It's about the kids and we have to cheer them on.

Go North Laurel Jags
Go Williamsburg Yellow Jackets
Go Madison Southern
Basically this game is Damien Harris and a bunch of freshman and sophomores. The Sipple kid is a horse, but I am not exaggerating the rest of this team is that young. If Damien plays well, most of you know what I said earlier...I'll stand by it!