Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot sighting at Russell, secret is out!!!
russelldevils54 Wrote:fine let ukno do whatever but seriously i havent been on scout d since ashland.....im on second offence......but i am on scout o im on that every week.....and i do accually practice also i dont sit there. and no catching field goals isn't a privledge........thats what the freshmen do.......doesn't sound like alot of fun to me........

well its not like were forced to do it, me and #13 just go out there so we dont have to stand aroudn while they kick, plus it gives #13 a chance to pratice catching,
i guess man......................... ill be ith bigger man and end this........we coool??????/
russelldevils54 Wrote:i guess man......................... ill be ith bigger man and end this........we coool??????/

We cool? dude this is a football thread, not a not be freinds thread, chill out, c ya at practice:thumpsup:
This looks like a good ending point for this thread. It went from talking about Seth to the whole last page of childish bickering. Kind of reminds me when I was young and everyone says my dad can beat up your dad.

Guys and gals. We need to keep the threads on topic and not let them degenerate into petty bickering.