Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Rank 1A? (Week 8)
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Mayfield
Beechwood
Pikeville

One of these teams is going to win the state title.
All the others you can mix and match anyway you want....it doesn't matter

state champ is not on that list :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:state champ is not on that list :truestory:

Yeah they are the burg aint gettin out of the east, cause i cant afford to lose my shirt bet to 64.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Yeah they are the burg aint gettin out of the east, cause i cant afford to lose my shirt bet to 64.

if your team isn't in Bowling Green maybe you can watch Williamsburg win the championship :1:
64SUR Wrote:You Mayfield guys like to pick more than one team why is that....:popcorn:

Because I'm not Nostradamus
64SUR Wrote:You Mayfield guys like to pick more than one team why is that....:popcorn:

topnotch Wrote:You are dreaming, you guys talk about Williamsburgs schedule you fail to talk about them being the only team in the state that has put every one they have played EXCEPT Newport in A running clock in the first or second quarter' If Williamsburg had kept their first unit in the game to just 3 quarters they would owne ever off and def record in the state.

Williamsburg might be the worst team that has ever played in a state finals game.
64SUR Wrote:I love hearing cream puff schedule, I think if williamsburg had pikeville schedule williamsburg would still be 7-0...My chart is to confused mayfield fans and give hazard some Respects not much but some...paintsville is my sleeper team to end pikeville season or Raceland. Not confused just stating the facts now PHSForever pikeville fan. Williamsburg is coming east somewhere...:biglmao:

Hmmm! Pikeville, maybe? :devilflam
topnotch Wrote:You are dreaming, you guys talk about Williamsburgs schedule you fail to talk about them being the only team in the state that has put every one they have played EXCEPT Newport in A running clock in the first or second quarter' If Williamsburg had kept their first unit in the game to just 3 quarters they would owne ever off and def record in the state.

Right, and Newport was also the only team on their schedule with anything closely resembling a heart beat.

I definitely wouldn't use the "running clock" argument with that schedule. Maybe that they returned most of their state runner-up team, and they deserve respect until someone proves them wrong, but I'd leave the "running clock" argument alone.
baseball1974 Wrote:I think Williamsburg would be sitting on two or three losses if they played Pikeville's schedule, and possibly another one at the end of the season?

I am sorry, I just think Pikeville is the most overated team in class A football
topnotch Wrote:I am sorry, I just think Pikeville is the most overated team in class A football

:thatsfunn
baseball1974 Wrote:Right, and Newport was also the only team on their schedule with anything closely resembling a heart beat.

I definitely wouldn't use the "running clock" argument with that schedule. Maybe that they returned most of their state runner-up team, and they deserve respect until someone proves them wrong, but I'd leave the "running clock" argument alone.

Three of the teams that Newport loss to are unbeaten, the other team is Newport Catholic not bad
topnotch Wrote:Three of the teams that Newport loss to are unbeaten, the other team is Newport Catholic not bad

Newport lost to Mason County.

Russell seal clubbed Mason last Friday.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Newport lost to Mason County.

Russell seal clubbed Mason last Friday.

Confusednicker:

Reminds me of a good joke:
A baby seal walks into a bar...
topnotch Wrote:Three of the teams that Newport loss to are unbeaten, the other team is Newport Catholic not bad

Actually the only unbeaten team out of the four losses is Williamsburg, and then one of them is two games under .500. Try again
Top notch is sippin the old white lightening again.
baseball1974 Wrote:Actually the only unbeaten team out of the four losses is Williamsburg, and then one of them is two games under .500. Try again
Try again Mr. I'm so smart and you are an idiot.
E's Army Wrote:Try again Mr. I'm so smart and you are an idiot.

This is starting to get pathetic. You're going back two months trying to get a dig in or something and nothing you're saying makes sense. I think the new meds are wearing off.
You were so arrogant all year and don't want to face the music now.
E's Army Wrote:You were so arrogant all year and don't want to face the music now.

If you have something to say or if you're mad because I haven't been commenting on your adolescent posts then send me a message or start a journal or something. This stalking behavior is getting really alarming and seeing how far back you've gone is making it worse. Good luck to you. I hope the recalibration of meds will work for you this time.
64SUR Wrote:I love hearing cream puff schedule, I think if williamsburg had pikeville schedule williamsburg would still be 7-0...My chart is to confused mayfield fans and give hazard some Respects not much but some...paintsville is my sleeper team to end pikeville season or Raceland. Not confused just stating the facts now PHSForever pikeville fan. Williamsburg is coming east somewhere...:biglmao:

Was I wrong PHSForever. Confusednicker:
You manage to get one thing right in 3 years of posting and now we gotta hear, I told you so.
64SUR Wrote:Was I wrong PHSForever. Confusednicker:
Were you wrong? Well, not this time. But that's ok. Even blind squirrels find nuts once in a while. Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:This is starting to get pathetic. You're going back two months trying to get a dig in or something and nothing you're saying makes sense. I think the new meds are wearing off.

:lame:
baseball 1974 a little gynolotrimen would cure what is wrong with you. Make sure you rub it in real good. There is a lot to cover.
E's Army Wrote:baseball 1974 a little gynolotrimen would cure what is wrong with you. Make sure you rub it in real good. There is a lot to cover.

Even knowing what that is says a lot more about you than 74.Confusednicker:
Jet pilot I'm sure you have never been close enough to one to know what it is.
E's Army Wrote:Jet pilot I'm sure you have never been close enough to one to know what it is.

You are right for once...I only deal with healthy ones.
E's Army Wrote:baseball 1974 a little gynolotrimen would cure what is wrong with you. Make sure you rub it in real good. There is a lot to cover.

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:You are right for once...I only deal with healthy ones.

:lmao: