Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeneville, TN @ Harlan County
I am disappointed in the Harlan County faithful for not even starting a thread for this weeks game.

Your team may be a little banged up, and may have some issues amongst the fans and coaching staff, but you need to support those young men on the field regardless of anything else.

Where are you Granny Bear. Its game day in the mountains.
This will be a rout....Harlan co 7 Greenville (as many as they want)
WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT YOU'RE RIGHT

[SIZE="4"]
IT'S GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!![/SIZE]
:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

[SIZE="3"]
Where are those little devils???[/SIZE]
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...Hpmb85unxg]

Think they are afraid of the "deep dark hills"?????

[Image: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/0...4u3ozk.jpg]

Black Bears are waiting!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...003446.jpg]

Here's to an (PLEASE) injury free game!!!

[SIZE="4"]
Black Bears by 6!!!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!
[/SIZE]
I have a couple PMs from some fans that wanted a platform from which to distract from this game, and spew their lies. I neglected to make the thread deliberately for that reason.

I was wrong.

Thank you Blackitty for calling me on it!!
You are welcome. Now Friday feels right.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

You don't worry about anything else. Myself and I'm sure several others got your back.
Bad night for Harlan fans!
Harlan young in every position they will be hard to handle next season , plus I still think they win there district . Look at new cath there o and 5 still got hopes on the season , good luck black bears ,
Going to be a fun night for Barb and the Green ones.

Running clock early in the first quarter.
End of 1st quarter--HC--0 Greeneville--0
10:27 to go in 2nd. Greeneville--7 HC--0. 25 YD TD Pass.
Greeneville with a 16 yd TD pass with 1:55 to go in 2nd quarter. 14-0.
Onside kick recovered by Greeneville.
Greeneville kicks a 39 yd FG with 28 seconnds left in half. 17-0.
HC goes 3 and out to open 2nd half. Greeneville returns punt to the HC 45. 1st play from scrimmage--TD...24-0 Greeneville.
HC fumbles-recovered by Greeneville. 1st play from scrimmage, QB goes 46 yards for TD. 31-0 with 5:00 to go in 3rd.
Rough year so far for the Bears, but they still should compete and win the District. Although changes may happen after this year with coaches and personnel one good point is that the Bears entire is made up of over 40 Freshmen and Sophmores who are gaining valuable experience this year already.
38-0 Final
Just got home a few minutes ago. I just want to say how proud I am of our kids! We came into this game 1-4 with a young and inexperienced team and playing the best team we will face all year and our kids fought! We have to heal and stay focused these next two weeks before we go to Letcher Central. Our record might be 1-5 but that is all for nought. The real season counts in two weeks and we are 0-0. This brutal schedule can only make us better. Go Black Bears! Message to our seniors. This is it for you guys. Times are hard right now but it is up to you guys to keep this team together. Stay positive with these young kids and let's get better over these next two weeks and let's bring home a district championship and make a run in the playoffs.
They played with some intensity tonight. Was a close game until the one side kick that kinda took the air out of them. But again they fought the whole game! Always proud to be a Black Bear!
Harlan will be just fine.
Good luck from Williamsburg fans. You played well, That is all you needed to do for the time being.
Congratulations to Greeneville on their win! Also on their band! I think their band members are sick!!

Because of injuries in an already thin spot in our RBs, I sat there Friday night and watched #12 Huff run every single rushing play for the first half. That kid got beat to death, but he just kept coming back over and over. I saw more than Huff doing that Friday; giving their best effort and never quitting.

This attitude speaks well for our Black Bear team, I think. And it will pay dividends to them later in the season and later in life.

And through it all, we will be there to support them with our cow bells and air horns!! LOL I'm proud to be a Black Bear fan!!!

Go Black Bears!!!
Improvement does not have to show up in the win column. 1-5 looks bad but this black bear team has been through the gauntlet. Knox, Greenville, Bryan station. The list goes on. They are getting better and will win their district. Harlan has a fantastic fan base. Black bears will make some noise in the playoffs. They aren't world beaters, but the world has beat them up so far and they still come back for more. That's improvement.
Pulaski County will be the best team the Bears face if they get that far.
Bears will come back.