Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Johnson Central Faithful
Well, this is going to be my last post on this site, and I hate for it to be me getting on here to defend myself. It seems like all I’ve heard the past few days is about how all the Johnson Central faithful is upset with my comments about this weeks Ashland game. What is it I said was so wrong? I gave JC the 28-7 victory. I said they haven’t played a solid team yet, and are getting ready to get into the meat of their schedule. I even went as far as saying they would win the Regional title. What’s so bad about that? It seems like since everyone knows me on here by my real name that they want to pick, take things out of context and get everyone over at the nest, feathers’ ruffled.

I’ve been called just about everything under the sun in recent private messages, someone made a comment about my personal life and so on. That is so ridiculous, grow up, all because I said JC may not be as strong as the NKY teams this year and could get it handed to them on the day after turkey day. The Courier-Journal’s Litkenhous Ratings has them ranked 6th in 3A, with 3 NKY teams ahead of them: Cov. Cath(4th overall in the state), Highlands(5th overall in the state) and Lexington Catholic following(18th) with JC close behind. Apparently I’m not the only one that thinks NKY is stronger as a whole, but I’m the only one that gets beat down for my opinion. Go ahead and think of me what you wish, I never came here to make friends, just to discuss my opinion like every other person on this site.

I’ve also heard that everyone thinks I’ve disrespected the program and coaches. One coach I’ve never really got along with, but other than that I think the world of the others. I think its amazing what has happened out there in 3 short years. Back in 2004 after Coach Matney won his first game in a bowl or something at Whitesburg, I saw him later that day at the Pike County Bowl and shook his hand and said congrats. Its not every day that one man can single handedly change the way a team plays, a school follows, and a town supports as compared to what he has done at JC. I by far have the most up-right respect for him, and his players, some of which I‘ve become friends with, Craig and Tommy in particular. They’ve all worked their hind ends off and deserve every good thing that comes to them. I said a long time ago that my hatred for JC stopped after the Apple Bowl my senior year, I support both teams back “home”, and I still may not agree with what some people say about each program and have my own personal take on it, but everyone does, its life.

Also, another rumor that I’ve heard from back home from some people is that some people think that I have some other identity on here just to bash the JC program which is absolutely crazy. I’m an engineering student at UofL getting ready to work on a Masters Degree, and I think I have better things to do in my time, such as a crap load of Calculus and learning about the Mechanics of Solids than to do some shit like that. As the good Lord and my beloved granny above are my witnesses, its not true, that is the most farcical thing I’ve ever heard. I’m currently on scholarship with the Kentucky Transportation Department, and they are going to give me a job with the State Highway Department as a Civil Engineer as soon as I complete my degree. Guess who’s going to be my boss? That’s right a member on the Johnson County School Board, Doug Wright. Why would I do something so foolish to let that great opportunity I have ahead of me, get taken away over wanting to take a few cheap shots at my former rival? I wouldn’t, every thing I’ve had to say I said it under my name on here, PHSCARD which I recently changed it to Moose Nuck, because one of my buddies used that word as another reference to a C-toe and I thought it was pretty funny, but that’s another story.

I agree I have been in the wrong about statements about games, teams, and everything else. I believe everyone on here has, the sun doesn’t rise and set on anyone’s hind end. Everyone has been in the wrong some time or another.

With that being said, and since I’ve been singled out as a predator on here, I’m leaving my membership behind and leaving all the controversy of discussing HS sports up to you all. It was fun being a member on here, but I’ve got better stuff to do than to defend myself every time I open my mouth just because someone doesn’t like it or doesn’t like me as an individual. So for everyone at JC that thinks I’ve disrespected your program, my hats off to you and I’m sorry. Best of luck the rest of the way, like I’ve said from the beginning, and hopefully I’ll get proved wrong about the semi’s and be able to walk down from my apartment to come watch you all play for the title. To the mods, go ahead and suspend me or whatever you want to do to inactivate my membership. Well, I’m out of here.

Keg

Well......................................BYE!
dude.. sometimes you have to ignore people on here, considering most are high school kids anyway.. but do what you feel you have to do..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
That's class there OK2NV...I felt sorry for him from time to time honestly. He was a good member from the posts I've read. Sure I've disagreed with him as we all have, but from what I read he never disrespected a program. I may be wrong though, good luck through the remainder of the season JC. Hope you take state.