Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co @ Mason Co.
So lets here it, whats everyones thoughts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
At Mason County, you have to give Mason a 2-3 TD edge. They've played much better at home this season on the road. Mason County is as quick, if not quicker than Ashland's team, while being more physical and that often gives teams fits. They were very good at protecting against the big play, and Coach Buchannan usually has a great gameplan.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:At Mason County, you have to give Mason a 2-3 TD edge. They've played much better at home this season on the road. Mason County is as quick, if not quicker than Ashland's team, while being more physical and that often gives teams fits. They were very good at protecting against the big play, and Coach Buchannan usually has a great gameplan.

didnt mason co. almost beat ashland this year? like 20-13 or something?
Mason 35
Lawrence 12
Mason Co. has been a totally different team on the road this year with narrow wins over both Boyd Co.(19-14) and Greenup Co.(7-0) and if this game were played in Louisa this year, I may go out on a limb and give the edge to Lawrence Co. But with it being at Mason Co., you know Mason is going to be ready to play. LC will play hard and is hungry to have something to build on for next year so Mason had better not take them lightly. With all that said, Mason Co. at home will just be to much for LC and should win this game by a 2 TD margin. My prediction:

Mason Co.: 28
Lawrence Co.: 14
Mason by three td's atleast.
Mason
I am going to stay true to the DAWGS!!!!
What time are they leaving Friday?

LC 22
MC14
I think Mason will win, but Lawerence shouldn't be counted out. As Tomcat68 stated, Mason County has a defense that is fast to the ball and they are also physical. I see them causing a lot of problems for Lawerence in that aspect. However, Mason does need to concentrate on pluging up the running lanes because if one of the Lawerence County backs finds an open hole to run through, they could make some huge plays.

My prediction:
Mason County: 35
Lawerence County- 14

Good luck to both teams.
I think Lawrence wins if we play hard all four quarters.
Bulldogs by 2 TD's
I will back my Dawg Family all the way to Maysville and back I would love to see a big W because that would make the long drive home not seem so long . I know this is still another game were we are starting out in a hole we lost to more starters last week in the Ashland game so these kids are going to have to reach down deep and see what they got . Mason is a good team but like I said before I think LC can play with any of them if we just play smart. Good luck Dawgs and I will see you all tonight in Mason .:howdy: