Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Crowe named Estill County Head Coach
Estill County has hired local guy, Brian Crowe as their new head coach. Brian spent last season as an assistant and is the dad of former Engineer Blake crowe and sophomore to be, Tanner Crowe. Although this is Brian's first year as a head coach, he's been around/involved with Baseball his whole life. Ran the kiwanis league/park many years ago and has put his two sons through baseball.

This is a solid hire for Estill, IMO.
Great to here this, he will do fine.
Everybody watch as our Engineer baseball program takes a steady decline!!
I don't think it will. I think it's a good move. Guy knows his baseball, been around it his whole life. Estill will be down next year because of who all they lost but I really think this is a solid hire. We could possibly see Blake come on as an assistant. The people I've talked too that's been around the program, that's the guy they wanted to get the job.
Good Choice for the Engineers!
Cabbage Wrote:Good Choice for the Engineers!

I think so too. If Estill doesn't have a good season, it's not because of the coach, it's because of the talent they lost last season to graduation. They still should compete for another district championship and be one of the top teams in the region.
Wait and see boys, Wait and see!!!!!!!!
KyCatlover Wrote:Wait and see boys, Wait and see!!!!!!!!

Don't expect 2015 to be like 2014...It won't be because of the coach..Estill lost a lot from last season.

Oh, btw, Estill County is hosting a baseball tournament at the beginning of April. First time ever that Estill has held a baseball tournament that I know of
Congrats Brian. Well deserved. Who else applied?
Great choice for Estill County.
Agreed.Good choice and Estill is usually a tough out every year!