Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Not Call List
Okay the feds gave an option for folks to enter their phone number on a federal list entitled "Do Not Call List". Well, I entered my home, 4 businesses and 5 cell phone numbers on this list. In the past month, we have been bombarded by these rude, tasteless callers. One even called my home, and when my husband answered, the caller shouted out my husband's name then just hung up.

Just now, I got reamed by a man because I refused to give him information from a copier located at work.

What's up with this??? Did this "list" expire or something.

This annoys me to no end.
This was done by the President. As part of his master plan to put people back to work, he remanded the "Do Not Call" list to allow all of those phone solicitors that lost their job to come back to work. It was an excellent plan by the President!

I believe it created 37 new jobs nationally and will pump lots of money back into the economic system with these individuals off of unemployment.
Well, I just reported one of his new employees to the Federal Trade Commission.

We'll see how THAT goes.
The added 7,200 new employees to the FTC to handle calls regarding those 37 new employees!
Stardust Wrote:The added 7,200 new employees to the FTC to handle calls regarding those 37 new employees!

:Clap:

Finally you can feel good about where your tax dollars are going.
I have a house phone. Only 3 people have my house number. My mother in law, my wife, and myself. Nobody is gets it. And to my surprise, since I got it last year, no one calls it except for us three. I never get calls from anyone else. I think if you don't use it to call certain places, it helps to not get those calls.
My cell takes all of those calls.
My cell and my wife's cell are on the list but she gets calls all the time and I've yet to have one of those people call me. Just wish I could get them to stop calling her cell.
Go to the website for "do not call list". There is a complaint form there and it's easy to complete and submit.

Smile

(I'm STILL pissed!!)
Ok Granny i will admit to one of those calls i was hungry for breakfast sorry about waking you up.....Confusednicker:
LOL You didn't wake me SUR, I was just astounded that you called when I was in Dallas!!
Happened to my wife once. A man called and was trying to sale her a security system. After her telling him she wasn't interested a number of times I told her to hand me the phone. I told him that we weren't intersted and he continued to try and sale me one. I asked him if he knew Jesus. He didn't know what to say. He said he wasn't worried about that at the time and he was trying to save our lives. I told him I was trying to save his. He then Said thank you for your time and hung up the phone. We havent heard back from them since.