Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 61, Magoffin Co. 55
Final from the Expo. For the second year in a row, SV upsets favored Magoffin in the semi's of the regional tournament. Hopefully it will end the same as last year, with a regional championship.

Valley will meet Johnson Central tomorrow night in the finals.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great win SV

Smith for SV played one heck of a game.
A tough night for the Hornets .
Tough way to go out for the Lady Hornets. It's tough to win hard games down the stretch with no bench. Two years in a row the two best teams have to meet in the semi-finals. Castle, Reed and Gullet all had great careers playing for the Lady Hornets. Still two great seasons for my good buddy Coach Castles squad. Good luck to SV in the finals! You all have a great team.
McCameraMan Wrote:Tough way to go out for the Lady Hornets. It's tough to win hard games down the stretch with no bench. Two years in a row the two best teams have to meet in the semi-finals. Castle, Reed and Gullet all had great careers playing for the Lady Hornets. Still two great seasons for my good buddy Coach Castles squad. Good luck to SV in the finals! You all have a great team.

I agree, and just like last year, the SV-MC game was worthy of being a regional final.

Congrats to Magoffin on a great season, and hopefully Valley has something left in the tank for tonight. They're going to need it against a much-improved Johnson Central team!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]