Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 56 Perry County Central 51
I heard today that hazard was going to win the region if you get what I'm saying. But the way knott has the refs in their pocket that's hard for me to beleive
Justice is not as clutch as Justin Hicks
Someone should write a movie about 14th region basketball conspiracy theories. You guys are nuts!
No one in the region the past 12 years can compare to justice. One player stands out from hazard. Not hicks, cam is ahead of him to this point. But that Washington guy was his name I think. From hazard or Georgia. Prolly a transfer. Maybe a real hazard fan can tell us more about him.
Overrated Wrote:No one in the region the past 12 years can compare to justice. One player stands out from hazard. Not hicks, cam is ahead of him to this point. But that Washington guy was his name I think. From hazard or Georgia. Prolly a transfer. Maybe a real hazard fan can tell us more about him.

Cleve Washington transferred from Atlanta.
Damn transfers an hazard. Seemed like he was legit.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Cleve Washington transferred from Atlanta.

Cleve Washington went to middle school at Hazard (Roy G.) then ATL stole him and he came back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jaysean Paige is the best player to hit the 14th region since Ben Bowling. I don't think it's real close. Neil Jenkins was another great player.
Where did Paige come from. Mountains? Corn bread and buttermilk?
^New York.
I don't see what cordia is doing any different. Oh well. I'll say justice because he is a mountain boy. That's what we all here like is our home grown mountain kids. Here I come and de wanna go home. If Paige was here 4 years id maybe take him over justice.
If Paige had kept his head on straight it's no telling where he would be now. He did just w/ southern Miss. He will make money playing overseas if he stays healthy. Not sure if I've ever seen a kid that athletic. He was a super freak!
I never really watched him. One time at kcc I think. But he wasn't impressive but he was in foul trouble. Maybe he has some videos on YouTube
Windsprint Wrote:Midnight rider is a crybaby. Plain and simple - "Camron Justice is the best clutch player I have ever seen. Knott is made up of a bunch of guys that simply refuse to lose. Give them credit--- their two comebacks in the last two games were incredible. Iit wasn't the refs, it wasn't anything other than guts, hard play, and determination that won the games for knott .Quit your belly aching and whining and just give a great bunch of kids the credit they deserve. They are the defending 14th region champs and until someone beats them--give them and their coaches the credit they deserve.

I believe some big momentum swinging beneficial calls helped them along the way in the last two games. They're protected that's plain and simple not sure how anyone could disagree with that.
Cleve Washington was very impressive.
Not sure what he does now.
Overrated Wrote:I never really watched him. One time at kcc I think. But he wasn't impressive but he was in foul trouble. Maybe he has some videos on YouTube

He has a few dunks on there in stuff, the one over Shane Hall at Johnson Central was a great one. But because of academics he ended up in JUCO. But will be playing for Southern Miss next year as stated, so u might be able to watch a few games of him then.
Warning.. There is a flood warning in Perry Co right now. Due to all the whining from PCC fans and Lotts Creek fans..