•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Cordia death penalty
Granny Bear Wrote:Ray is the one I was thinking about when I said some of the kids did not use English as their first language. All his phone calls with his family were in perfect French.

By way of Jersey???
Not in my book.

They attend the school dont they?
Oh, they absolutely attended school.

"The" school would be up for grabs; they may or may not be the same school from year to year. Hence the problem.
64SUR Wrote:dang...zaga_fan all i said. I wish a mod would closed a new thread started by mountain hoops geru on cordia and you did thanks for the warning. big guy :Hole::Hole::Hole: I will crawl back in my hole.

LoL!
I typed that out and thought I went back an deleted it.

Oh well...

Believe me 64 - we've done nothing but protect you with all of the threads people have been starting about ya :biglmao:
Don't pick on SUR, zaga_fan. He is a true southern gentleman!

Wink
RR is bigger than the community...Thats the problem
Let the kids play sheesh can we all stop all the jealousy. It's all good let them play and be happy about guys. Let's play ball.
So, who supports his position to make him bigger than the entire community? How/where does he get his power from?
I would say Ms. Whitaker plays a big part in supporting his "power" and providing him with protection from her elevated post at Cordia!
I saw where Rhodes shared a post on FB about how there are bigger issues in the world like hunger, disease, and whatever. Frankly, it's funny to me how last season Cordia was the victim and really wanted to make a huge deal out of comments said. This season they are the aggressors and want to act like victims again and want to drop the whole thing and focus on basketball, which definitely wasn't the case last year. To me, this is like having your cake and eat it, too. Quit trying to make every situation fit you. Even if nothing else comes of this situation it's funny to me watching the hypocrisy ensue over all this. Unreal. JMO.
^ of course his sharing of the post is probably gone already, but I know I saw it.
I agree these are issues but come on. There was another comment about how it was JUST a fight and there will be many more fights. To me it is funny when a chant comes from the stands it's a huge breaking story, labeled as a hate crime and a worthy of bringing in NAACP (or whatever was claimed to potentially happening). When the roles reversed and there is actual physical altercations the Lion Nation want to turn their cheek, look the other way and act like they are victims of a witch hunt. Hugely upsetting.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:I saw where Rhodes shared a post on FB about how there are bigger issues in the world like hunger, disease, and whatever. Frankly, it's funny to me how last season Cordia was the victim and really wanted to make a huge deal out of comments said. This season they are the aggressors and want to act like victims again and want to drop the whole thing and focus on basketball, which definitely wasn't the case last year. To me, this is like having your cake and eat it, too. Quit trying to make every situation fit you. Even if nothing else comes of this situation it's funny to me watching the hypocrisy ensue over all this. Unreal. JMO.

What issues are bigger? I'm sorry, but I don't understand. To be honest with you, I'm so ignorant of this kind of situation that I continue to be floored by some of the things I am hearing. For instance, are there really dorms that these transfers are being housed in, and NO parents are on site???

Now I'm not saying that is a true statement, just something I've heard and want to confirm.
Also, what other action is the school taking on this altercation. I saw a quote from Rhodes to that effect.
divadawg Wrote:I would say Ms. Whitaker plays a big part in supporting his "power" and providing him with protection from her elevated post at Cordia!

What post does she hold divadawg??
^ whoever posted the original post of FB that Rhodes shared was referring to world problems such as world peace, violence, hunger etc that are more important issues to be concerned with rather than worrying about high school basketball drama.
Granny Bear Wrote:What post does she hold divadawg??

Because Alice Whitaker is family to Whitaker Bank which is this sponsor for the next 3 years of the Sweet 16!!! You seeing the connection now??
Yep, even I can see it now.
The moment the game is started then this thread needs to be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
zaga_fan Wrote:LoL!
I typed that out and thought I went back an deleted it.

Oh well...

Believe me 64 - we've done nothing but protect you with all of the threads people have been starting about ya :biglmao:

I don't need no protections ZaGa_fan I promise you :truestory: naF_agaZ now that a funny name backward. :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)