Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Auburn 2/12/14
Cats hit the road again to play a team much improved and looking for a big upset,do they get it from a possible look ahead by the Cats to the Florida on sat?i think the Cats know they cant afford to lose another because a loss tonight and a possible loss on sat would almost ruin any chance to catch Florida...I think Cats win by 12
Cat didn't blow anybody away last night but they did what they needed to do to win the game. IMO its a good sign to see a team win and not play there best. Finding a way to win on a off night is the sign of a good team. The guard play has been terrible and must improve for them to make a run in March. When James Young has a poor shooting night this team looks average at best. I really hate some of the things that Cal teaches his teams , I am so sick of seeing those floating shots that never seen to fall! I would love to see this team shoot some 10 to 12 foot jump shoots! Young looks to be slinging his shots up at times. Cal needs to find him midrange shots early in games to get him going. Stop jacking up so many threes!
Play like that against Florida and they will get beat by 20+!