Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Missouri 2/1/2014
the cats on the road again and possibly harder game than last,can they stop the bleeding and play defense around the rim,if they lose this game they will be 3 back of FL and probally wont catch them and will make 6losses with still plenty of games to go to match last yr loss total and could find them self the same place last yr team was at,in the NIT,that would be so unacceptable and would people be saying get rid of Cal if this happened 2 yrs in a row with this talent or does his NC give him more time?
At home, this is a win. On the road, it has loss loss #6 written all over it. I expected the Cats to lose on the road in the SEC this year. You just can't take Freshmen led teams and win the tough road games.
Hopefully they will play with more effort
Its a loss.
I think they win this one by 7,if they don't,i don't like there chances from here on out expect for at home and the only real win was against the Cards at HOME...
Stardust Wrote:At home, this is a win. On the road, it has loss loss #6 written all over it. I expected the Cats to lose on the road in the SEC this year. You just can't take Freshmen led teams and win the tough road games.

Except in 2012
good half so far,even with the bigs in foul trouble,they just need to keep that energy and being aggresive
UK is getting the calls in this game.
I have talked so much bullshit about Poythress. But I feel he is a game changer now.
way to hang on and get the big win,would have nailed the winning by 7 if not for the last basket,lol,hoepfully this continues
Big w
Nice win. Too much worring about loses, they will be fine if keep playing like today and take at least 1 against Florida. All top teams except Arizona, Syracuse, Witch state (over rated), are losing. Would like to see Syracuse go down but find it hard to cheer for Duke.
IMO if Cal waits 2mins longer in the 2nd half to go back to the Zone the Tigers win this game. This team can't guard the ball at ALL! This group of freshmen were all poorly coached in HS. Cal Must mix in Zone for this team to improve on D there is not a quick fix for there lack of fundamental defensive skill.
I get so frustrated watching this team play. I coached girls' basketball for many years, and I'm telling you this......my 6th grade girls teams had better free throw percentages than some of these UK players. AND....they could and would block out and rebound! I don't know what is going on there. Perehaps they were not well coached in high school, but if my girls had ever played like they were too good to go for a rebound or loose ball...they'd be lapping the gym til the Lord comes back.
Agree granny