Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any rumors of changes in coaching for middle school football
I must be reading some topixs wrond. I don't see anywhere on here bashing a person. I see a post talking about the players and some parents talking about a maybe a coach change. Nothing about smashing anybody.
Does anyone know the name of the young man that wears number 4 and plays for Stinnett Middle School?
From what I see, I didn't see anybody blasting a coach. A person was stating some facts. I agree with Dad, I was also hearing around the same talks. I'm not here to blast any coach, nor am I here to do anything but state facts. I've coached for over 5yrs. I know how tne system and how it works. It goes along with a saying I was taught as a kid."Its not also what you know, but who you know." I know that some parents were unhappy with last yrs results. They seen the same thing during a game. And that was a coach that didn't know what to do, how to adjust or teach to adjust. I understand that the coach made a change from pee-wee to middle school. I also know other stuff, but it isn't important. So approaching the coaching staff gets you nowhere. But the need to put more time learning the game, teaching the game and people are going to talk. They are in the spotlight of family, fans, school, and players. It goes with the job with people talking.
From what I see, I didn't see anybody blasting a coach. A person was stating some facts. I agree with Dad, I was also hearing around the same talks. I'm not here to blast any coach, nor am I here to do anything but state facts. I've coached for over 5yrs. I know how tne system and how it works. It goes along with a saying I was taught as a kid."Its not also what you know, but who you know." I know that some parents were unhappy with last yrs results. They seen the same thing during a game. And that was a coach that didn't know what to do, how to adjust or teach to adjust. I understand that the coach made a change from pee-wee to middle school. I also know other stuff, but it isn't important. So approaching the coaching staff gets you nowhere. But the need to put more time learning the game, teaching the game and people are going to talk. They are in the spotlight of family, fans, school, and players. It goes with the job with people talking.
karma you and dad are the reason SW has a bad name with your over the top idiotic statements you wanna be coaches. You were a bad player and now a bad wanna be coach and parents.
Lilly Wrote:karma you and dad are the reason SW has a bad name with your over the top idiotic statements you wanna be coaches. You were a bad player and now a bad wanna be coach and parents.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE REMARKS THAT YOU HAD BLURTED OUT. YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ME, MY PAST OR ANYTHING YOU CRIED ABOUT. I DON'T RECALL TALKING NEGITIVE ABOUT ANYBODY OR SCHOOL. I HAD VOICED THOUGHTS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I, MYSELF OR ANOTHER PESON WOULDN'T CAUSE A TEAM OR ANYTHING TO HAVE A BAD NAME. IF SO THEN IM GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. AS FOR THE THINGS MENTIONED ARE TRUE. YOU MUST BE LIKE A GOD OR SOMETHING. YOU PREDICTIONS IN YOUR HEAD MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE. TO SAY THAT MYSELF, OTHER PEOPLE AND PLAYERS FEEL THE SAME WAY ISN'T OVER THE TOP, OR IDIOTIC. I COULD SAY THINGS BUT IM NOT HERE FOR THAT. ANYBODY INVOLVED WITH THE TEAM OR PARENTS KNOW HOW THINGS ARE. I AS WELL KNOW ABOUT OTHER SCHOOLS TOO. BUT, AS FAR AS MY ATHLETIC ABILITIES WEREN'T TO BAD. I WENT TO A D-1 SCHOOL FOR FOOTBALL AND WRESTLING WITH A 4 YEAR DEGREE. I HAD COACHED FOR A NUMBER OF YRS WITH A PRETTY GOOD RECORD. SO YOUR CRYSTAL BALL IS OFF. BUT FEEL FREE TO VOICE YOUR FUTURE PREDICTIONS ABOUT SOMETHING USEFUL. OR TALK About the parents.:lame:
Hey look, I think it's the first all caps novel of the season. Surprised it took this long.
karma please. Everyone is tired of your BS and D1? Are you kidding me keyboard warrior. You might have watched a D1 game yesterday on tv but thats as close as you have been lol. Stay out of the football business and quit embarrassing everyone including yourself.
plantmanky Wrote:hey look, i think it's the first all caps novel of the season. Surprised it took this long.

yep
Lilly Wrote:karma please. Everyone is tired of your BS and D1? Are you kidding me keyboard warrior. You might have watched a D1 game yesterday on tv but thats as close as you have been lol. Stay out of the football business and quit embarrassing everyone including yourself.

Wow, you must really know me. You're the lady that is always dressed for attention. Short skirts, extremely tight clothing. Waiting for some guy to approach you. And again, i missed the games. Had to get out on the farm. And, I'm not embarrassed by anything we people know whats going on. We're also glad Fitzgerald came back to take over the team. Know tell what that crystal balls says.:Thumbs:
karma while you were getting that D1 education you skipped spelling.....and grammar....along with football.
:Hammer3: Confusederiously: Aren't both you folks affiliated with Southern?
Prather?
karma Wrote:I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE REMARKS THAT YOU HAD BLURTED OUT. YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ME, MY PAST OR ANYTHING YOU CRIED ABOUT. I DON'T RECALL TALKING NEGITIVE ABOUT ANYBODY OR SCHOOL. I HAD VOICED THOUGHTS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON. I, MYSELF OR ANOTHER PESON WOULDN'T CAUSE A TEAM OR ANYTHING TO HAVE A BAD NAME. IF SO THEN IM GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. AS FOR THE THINGS MENTIONED ARE TRUE. YOU MUST BE LIKE A GOD OR SOMETHING. YOU PREDICTIONS IN YOUR HEAD MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE. TO SAY THAT MYSELF, OTHER PEOPLE AND PLAYERS FEEL THE SAME WAY ISN'T OVER THE TOP, OR IDIOTIC. I COULD SAY THINGS BUT IM NOT HERE FOR THAT. ANYBODY INVOLVED WITH THE TEAM OR PARENTS KNOW HOW THINGS ARE. I AS WELL KNOW ABOUT OTHER SCHOOLS TOO. BUT, AS FAR AS MY ATHLETIC ABILITIES WEREN'T TO BAD. I WENT TO A D-1 SCHOOL FOR FOOTBALL AND WRESTLING WITH A 4 YEAR DEGREE. I HAD COACHED FOR A NUMBER OF YRS WITH A PRETTY GOOD RECORD. SO YOUR CRYSTAL BALL IS OFF. BUT FEEL FREE TO VOICE YOUR FUTURE PREDICTIONS ABOUT SOMETHING USEFUL. OR TALK About the parents.:lame:

I just got on here to look at some football conversation because I have grand kids that are now playing at the middle school level. However, after reading this post I do have to address something. I coached for over 35 years at the NAIA level and as a football recruiter for part of that time, I can tell you it's not likely that you played both sports? Football coaches will not waste their time at the college level on a player that has to also use time during football season to wrestle, and visa versa. Wrestling coaches will not either for the same reasons. Because of the overlapping seasons you would have had to most likely chose? It has been done before, but those were cases where the kid was one of the top wrestlers in the nation, and the football coach allowed him to attend meets if it didn't interfere with games. However, that was also because he started on the offensive line as well and was going to be a draft pick. I'm not going to come out and say you're lying, but it is highly unlikely and unnecessary.