Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen any high school fans this serious about football
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:I saw two mothers of Mayfield cheerleaders go at it. It was a good one.

did that play in the game against williamsburg :baldbull: :glassjoe:
I'd hit it
Granny Bear Wrote:And what would YOU know about "that time of the month"???
:lmao:

I know it's a bloody mess :truestory:
^
Confusednicker:
toussaints Wrote:that time of the month turns her into a flying squirrel

Confusednicker:
Have a lot of respect for the MEN in the crowd that recognized a drunk (broad) and were respectful and did their best to defuse the situation.
tradition Wrote:Have a lot of respect for the MEN in the crowd that recognized a drunk (broad) and were respectful and did their best to defuse the situation.

Hey tradition, reckon she is a member of the Fort Thomas Highlands coaching staff?:Clap:
Hubby saw an interview with her on TV, and she proclaimed to have not been drunk. She said that she lost her temper when that guy started mouthing to her and calling her names...I don't know what the truth is...

BUT, I will say, when she was kicking the dog crap out of him, and someone was holding him out of her reach, he was taunting her. So perhaps he got what he deserved.
tradition Wrote:Have a lot of respect for the MEN in the crowd that recognized a drunk (broad) and were respectful and did their best to defuse the situation.

How respectful is that term?
Granny Bear Wrote:How respectful is that term?

haha, I noticed that too Granny.....Almost like it was an intentionally inserted to camouflage their own gender. Makes one go hmmmmmm, doesn't it? :biggrin:
Not sure about the camouflage, but to include that term in a sentence where one is commending another for personal respect is a little hypocritical. IMO

Tradition watch the film again.where was her man :Hole::Hole::Hole:
^^
Confusednicker: