• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma 45 Alabama 31
Final.

Need I say more....

[YOUTUBE="Bama Fan Goes Crazy"]oPojG4XpLAY[/YOUTUBE]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

Need I say more....

[YOUTUBE="Bama Fan Goes Crazy"]oPojG4XpLAY[/YOUTUBE]

Bama has been over rated the last few years! When a team can lose at home and still play for a National title there is a major flaw in the system. Saban is a great recruiter but he is a terrible in game coach I saw that the year he blew a 20 point lead to Auburn team the was lucky to beat UK!
Bama got beat like OSU has in the past in BCS bowl games. Clemson may beat them like that again tonight….LOL!

Great to see good football played outside of the SEC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
honestjchsfan Wrote:Bama has been over rated the last few years! When a team can lose at home and still play for a National title there is a major flaw in the system. Saban is a great recruiter but he is a terrible in game coach I saw that the year he blew a 20 point lead to Auburn team the was lucky to beat UK!

I think that's way off.
I don't think Bama was overrated the past two years. Especially last year.
The problem is there special defensive guys didn't stay and they were left with guys that aren't as good.

As for the Saban comment, I think if you take away this years loss to OK, Saban has outcoached everyone in the country when it comes to bowl games.
[YOUTUBE=WRECKING BALL]eJOnMpkyTKw[/YOUTUBE]

LMAO!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think that's way off.
I don't think Bama was overrated the past two years. Especially last year.
The problem is there special defensive guys didn't stay and they were left with guys that aren't as good.

As for the Saban comment, I think if you take away this years loss to OK, Saban has outcoached everyone in the country when it comes to bowl games.

In the 2009 Sugar Bowl Saban got out coached by Kyle Whittingham of Utah a Mountain West team. He got lucky VS Texas when Colt McCoy got hurt at the start of that National Title game! They matched him against Norte Dame last year when every book maker in Las Vegas would have made 5 other SEC teams a favorite to beat ND. Let's not forget how he won the popularity contest to get another shot at LSU after LSU had beat him at HOME. LSU had done there job but those Clowns on ESPN were all for Bama getting another shot but when any other teams loses at home they are OUT of the national Title hunt! In the past 3 years Steve Spurrier has lost one game at home, Saban has lost 3 games at home and won 2 title:flush: . Even Saban's title team at LSU lost at home. IMO 3 out of 4 of Saban's titles are SCAMS ,each of those years there was a 1 lose team that lost on the road but got PASSED over! Come on Man who do you think ESPN is going to promote? They own a huge percentage of the SEC TV rights! READ what's coming out of Las Vegas not ESPN!
Sounds like a SEC hater. I love it when SEC hater's run their mouth.
^
Confusednicker:

Tell me about it.
honestjchsfan Wrote:In the 2009 Sugar Bowl Saban got out coached by Kyle Whittingham of Utah a Mountain West team. He got lucky VS Texas when Colt McCoy got hurt at the start of that National Title game! They matched him against Norte Dame last year when every book maker in Las Vegas would have made 5 other SEC teams a favorite to beat ND. Let's not forget how he won the popularity contest to get another shot at LSU after LSU had beat him at HOME. LSU had done there job but those Clowns on ESPN were all for Bama getting another shot but when any other teams loses at home they are OUT of the national Title hunt! In the past 3 years Steve Spurrier has lost one game at home, Saban has lost 3 games at home and won 2 title:flush: . Even Saban's title team at LSU lost at home. IMO 3 out of 4 of Saban's titles are SCAMS ,each of those years there was a 1 lose team that lost on the road but got PASSED over! Come on Man who do you think ESPN is going to promote? They own a huge percentage of the SEC TV rights! READ what's coming out of Las Vegas not ESPN!
Vegas is the best.
bear claw Wrote:Sounds like a SEC hater. I love it when SEC hater's run their mouth.
I am not a SEC hater I am a Life long UK fan, and love the SEC. I am just smart enough to know when the fix is in! Take a look at 2011 Stanford, they were lead by a NFL franchise QB in Andrew Luck and had beat just as many ranked teams as Bama but they lost at home to Oregon and were OUT no SHOT at playing for the title!! I watched Andrew luck bring his team back for 28 down in a NFL playoff game! Were is the QB from Bama at???? What about all them great RB's from Bama?? Were are they at? They are NFL Back-ups with the exception of Eddie Lacy and if I remember right he was the 3rd RB taken in the draft last season. Oh you say Oregon being ranked at #6 in 2011 was just to low, well in 2012 #15 Texas A&M goes to Bama and puts a whipping on them and its just fine and dandy:please:.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:

Tell me about it.

I really thought you were smarter than this Gut! What do you think Bear Bryant and Adolph Rupp would think of these recent Bama National titles by teams that lost at home??? Don't forget that Bear Bryant went from 1963 to 1982 without losing at home, 57 straight games and Rupp went from 1943 to 1955 without losing at home, 115 straight games! Out of all of UK's 8 national titles teams only the 98' team lost a scheduled home game they lost to UL, UF and OLE Miss at home, I figure about 15 games a year at home so that would be 120-3 for home winning percentage of 97.5 % its probably better than that!