Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
border bowl
^
Don't they play basketball?
This may be the best Ky team they've ever fielded in this game. Would like to see Ky start a little winning streak.
Don`t feel like the lone ranger papagrit. My son was invited to their combine, easily top 1 or 2 receiver there. Our head coach sent film on him twice at their request. Had an unbelievable senior season, as well as career. Led the state in the state in INTs, and I`m pretty sure the country. Oh and had 25 TDs. I know they can`t pick everybody, but I think it`s a shame that maybe the rooster is filled by what school the kid is at. Just my opinion.
Thanks for the insight on this game. I have been very confused but that don't take much anyway.
That was sent to you my good buddy GUT.
Be at the border bowl :Cheerlead
I hope I feel like being at the Border Bowl Smile
Anyone noticed the countdown clock on the Border Bowl web page? Looks like they are going to play tonight at 12:30 am. May be better weather.
I hope Williamsburg Qb Dalton sizemore and Wayne Co Qb Guffey get some playing time at Qb in the Border Bowl...GO KENTUCKY. :wenumber1
I think the border bowl game may be on fox south tomorrow TongueirateSho
FOX SPORTS SOUTH and FOX COLLEGE SPORTS
pjdoug Wrote:FOX SPORTS SOUTH and FOX COLLEGE SPORTS

:thanks: I guess I will be watching this one TV. Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom: