Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Brown
I am hearing his name beening thrown around as wanting to be the next coach at Arkansas State,the Cats are tied with me with the Redwolfs as my Favorite team,and as I live in Jonesboro I get to watch them more since I am 5 min away,would like to hear some pros and cons of Neil,i know he coached at Troy and TX TECH, and we have to have a HUNH guy with the players we have here and likes to go fast ,Like Freeze and Gus did, the 1st of this yr didn't start off right under the Harsin system, and when he turned it back over to those styles at the end of the yr, we won 4-5 and would have won 5-5 if it wasn't for the cheating Petrionos(lol)I know Neil didn't have the players to do much this yr,but some of u that watched most of there games give me some insight...thanks
Lets hope so.
His "Air Raid" has been less than impressive.

Time to bring Petrino in to run the offense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets hope so.
His "Air Raid" has been less than impressive.

Time to bring Petrino in to run the offense.

if its not good,he cant come here,we have been scoring points,lol
Neal Brown isn't going anywhere. You have to have his recruits in place to have an offense. I was disappointed in his offense anyway.
To Brown's credit, he did the best he could with practically nothing. All the offensive play makers were freshmen and he had to put up with two sub-par QB's playing in a system they aren't capable of running. Give him two more years.
Again...patience is needed.

Neil Brown needs time to implement his system with his own recruits.
Just give him time to get the players he needs to make this machine go.
Yep. Scumbag really lit it up at Western this year.
FBALL Wrote:Yep. Scumbag really lit it up at Western this year.

Shall we compare scores, schedules, and stats?
To answer your question, I think Brown would do a good job for you. The Ky offensive situation will improve once they get consistent QB play. The situation brown was in was tough. With the defense Ky had, it many times causes you to not do the things that you might want to because you dont want to take a chance of leaving the defense in a bad situation. Many times, it simply comes down to working to keep the defense off the field as much as possible.
Quickkickonthird Wrote:To answer your question, I think Brown would do a good job for you. The Ky offensive situation will improve once they get consistent QB play. The situation brown was in was tough. With the defense Ky had, it many times causes you to not do the things that you might want to because you dont want to take a chance of leaving the defense in a bad situation. Many times, it simply comes down to working to keep the defense off the field as much as possible.

we hired a coach about 2 weeks ago,Blake Anderson, he was the OC at North Carolina,i think he will do just fine,alot better than Brian Harsin who went to Boise...