Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ North Carolina 10/14
The cats head up to chapel hill to battle the tarheels. A game between IMO the 2 best programs in college basketball. Who wins?
I've said it all season so far. No way we win this game.
If we turn the ball over like in the Boise game we will not have a chance.
Uk 69
unc 61
UK 84 UNC 76.....Randle goes for 24 points and 15 boards. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Willie Cauley-Stein goes into the Dean Dome and gets a Tripple-Double, 13 points, 11 boards, and 12 blocks.
they played Boise STATE like they didn't want to be out there,they better get it together or the BEST CLASS ever going be known for the BEST flops ever,there not even close right now to having a chance to win it all..
Tarheels will struggle against CATS defense
I think it will come down to free throws in which results in a loss for the cats.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
UNC beats YOU ALL by double digits.
Looking forward to seeing if our Cats can hang with the Heels. Step it up and make it happen.

GO CATS!

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2013/12/13/520...-big-games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
BBN30 Wrote:UK 84 UNC 76.....Randle goes for 24 points and 15 boards. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Willie Cauley-Stein goes into the Dean Dome and gets a Tripple-Double, 13 points, 11 boards, and 12 blocks.

Yea, that's some pretty wishful thinking.
Randle isn't in the zone, dakari looks lost.
beening in foul trouble there really not playing to bad with randle doing nothing,nc looks worse then the cats on there ft
Willey is doing good on d and offense. Poythress finally stepping up a little.. Usually don't give him a lot of credit.
They are getting some help from the refs big time. A clear over the back just now.