Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Holcomb
Cellking Wrote:So you are telling us, that Mike was hired away from Breathitt Co. (where he had Coached for 20+ years ) with promised made. Now these promise will not be kept. That my Friend is Wrong!! I don't care if they have a new Super. or a new whatever. I know Mike would not have come to LCC if he had any ideal this would happen. He came in good faith with the intent to turn that program around and stay several years.
What is said behind closed doors by a few is not the fault of LCC or the Letcher County Public Schools. If it wasn't a contract..nothing was violated other than an oral agreement prior to financial woes. We are in a budget crunch. Teachers/staff are going to be laid off. I like the football program and Coach Holcomb at LCC but it no longer should be placed at the top of the priority list.
Arrangements have been made to help make things right with Coach Holcomb. We have a super is interested in the total makeup of the system..even though he was a football coach prior to being one.
When will the arrangements be made public? Not fair to the kids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
He has talked to the kids and told them what is going on .
what is going on?
There is a reason why people don't know if hes leaving or not..
I posted what was going on. For some reason no one believes it.
He isn't leaving!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]