Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Warner's Out- Ryle Now Open
Bryson Warner becomes the fifth Ryle coach replaced in under a year. Most if not all programs were winning or a year or so removed from successful seasons. If People need to realize there is more to it than 3-8 and 2-9. The administration does not like to have issues between coaches and players or coaches and parents.

Bryson Warner did more for Ryle Football than any previous coach. In 11 years he was responsible for some very successful seasons and coached some great players and teams. The shoes the new coach will have to fill will be massive with the impatient crowd in Union. Especially after 2 horrid season.

I want to thank Warner he was a great Coach to me and members of my family. And a great guy to know. He will coach elsewhere I'm just hoping it's not as an assistant at Boone.his resume even with these past two seasons is still one of the more impressive out of any Nky coach.

Ultimately the offense he installed from day one ended up being his downfall at Ryle. And I would expect an offensive mind to be brought into the program to Return the Raiders to Glory.