Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton @ NCC 11/15
If Walton wins does this prove that they have what it takes to win state?

Walton comes with a very strong run game and a decent QB. Against a traditional NCC team where there record dictates nothing but toughness.
I look forward to this one. I say NCC goes down.
That run game that Walton has is enough to give anyone in 2a fits
Newcath wins easily 48-21.
Newcath by 14.
Biting my tongue right now.......I'll chime in Friday night. Some of you have no clue, I'm sorry to be so harsh. It's like you don't even watch high school football at all and just say something off the wall to troll. We will see Friday. To be a mod on this site, do you have to have some knowledge of high school football?

I'll just say this, Walton is heading in the right direction.
hop24 Wrote:Newcath wins easily 48-21.

Walton gets their 21 after the running clock with NCC jv in the game.
NCC by 21+
NCC scores early and often.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Biting my tongue right now.......I'll chime in Friday night. Some of you have no clue, I'm sorry to be so harsh. It's like you don't even watch high school football at all and just say something off the wall to troll. We will see Friday. To be a mod on this site, do you have to have some knowledge of high school football?

Who is this directed at?
Walton is heading in the right direction I agree. If Walton plays a heavy run/ball control game I think they can win but it will be a close 21-14 game.

If Walton tries to outscore NCC... No way Jose it would be a blowout.

NCC is a state threat every year and I would expect if they win here they will cruise on in. If Walton wins here it is huge for there program. Even if they lose next week it's a step over "the hump"
Walton should dominate offensively. Go Bearcats!
NCC-35
Walton 17:flame:
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Biting my tongue right now.......I'll chime in Friday night. Some of you have no clue, I'm sorry to be so harsh. It's like you don't even watch high school football at all and just say something off the wall to troll. We will see Friday. To be a mod on this site, do you have to have some knowledge of high school football?

:dudecomeon:Are you Saying NewCAth isn't heading in the right directions? Did a mod chime in on this thread? seems to be an odd post
Walton has made great strides for a fairly new program. Should be a decent game to watch.
Walton is an uprising program that has made great strides over the past few years. They should give NCC a battle. Should be interesting how this game plays out.
49-14
^NewCath going to win big then?
NCC by a lot, I know NCC is the only team left from their district, but they rolled through district play and round 1. NCC is on their own pedestal in this region
TNT-MB1 Wrote:That run game that Walton has is enough to give anyone in 2a fits
This quote is such a grossly over exaggeration of reality. Let me say this, how can you say you have dominant running game when it took 170+ yards against Lloyd in the 1st round of the playoffs to get your first 1000 yard rusher of the year. NCC has seen 100 times better running games and been quite good against them this year. I was going to save my opinions until after the game, but after the quotes in the paper, I couldn't hold back anymore. 39 and 37 are good football players, but they have not seen the defense this season that they will see Friday. You shouldn't have to come from behind and punt that many times against Lloyd and actually think you have a chance against NCC, let alone contend for a state title. I'm sorry to say, NCC is 10-0 and a running clock in 9 outta 10 games this season playing Walton's schedule. Walton goes 2-8 playing NCC's.

Walton has great facilities and with the growth in population they may end up being a very solid program, just not gonna happen this season.
Would like to see WV shock the world...
You better hope half of new Cath gets food poisoning and can't play tomorrow night. After those quotes, they ready to roll.
According to the quotes in the paper, the Walton backs pride themselves on how many "pancakes" they get during the game. I'm more than positive #5 and the rest of the NCC defense will be doing the "pancaking" in this game. Walton's o-line is very predictable in the type of play they are running and they are slow to the next level. Given that, NCC's d-ends and linebackers will be in the backfield before they know what's going on. Secondly, Walton's passing game is subpar. NCC will lock this part of the game down forcing Walton into a one dimensional team. This is going to be a long(short) night for Walton with a running clock in the first half.