Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best High School Football Coach
Killer pictures by AtlPirateFan & BHS78.
If BGR don't band Bigballer2011 for his or her statement then they should just shut this site down! He or she is the lowest type of person they are so we don't need to give them another chance to say something else as stupid as that post.
BHS78 Wrote:.

The 1st time I watched Belfry play was in 1985 or 86. They played Paducah Til. in the state title game. They were beaten 30 something to 14, but I just remember thinking of how they were very outmanned that day but competed like crazy. Spring forward and you see alot of the same traits with his teams in the 2000's with the exception taht they are not as outmanned as in 1985 era. Its also very obvious that the 50 defense and the wishbone offense--whether it be 3 in the bacfield or an ace set still gets kids motivated. Very little has changed and it is still winning games. Congrats Coach, To future victories and Thanks. Go PIRATES and Roll Tide
Congratulations to Coach Haywood. It is very difficult to win a state championship in any sport and even harder to keep going back to the mountaintop on a consistent basis. Coach Haywood deserves this award and everyone in the state should respect his accomplishments. BJN
Bigballer2011 Wrote:If this was the case then there would be alot of coaches that twitch and look like theyre seizing on the sideline :rockon: <-----Twitch Twitch haha

He has been banned...Permanently. No room for this here at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gonna be a good one tomorrow night. Congrats Coach, well deserved!

[Image: http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333...7ee06e.jpg]
BelfryPride Wrote:He has been banned...Permanently. No room for this here at all.

It would be nice if his original post and all the replies that quoted him could be deleted. That junk doesn't even need to be seen anymore.
^ I agree and will second that. He sure didn't last long. That has to be the fewest amount of posts before getting banned.

I came here trying to get banned. Over 6,000 posts later, look where that got me. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I agree and will second that. He sure didn't last long. That has to be the fewest amount of posts before getting banned.

I came here trying to get banned. Over 6,000 posts later, look where that got me. Big Grin

:biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I agree and will second that. He sure didn't last long. That has to be the fewest amount of posts before getting banned.

Voting and standing up for Haywood and one step closer to being an honorary member of Belfry's fanbase?:Clap:
^^^
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm just gonna hang around and wait for his PM...we'll see if Bigballer's nickname is deserved.

So far, it isn't.

Granny Bear,,, my thoughts are, you're a tough cookie and don't need much
help, But just letting you know: I got your back on this one!!!! just tell me
when to open the Lion's Den........
It has been my personal experience that most bullies are just plain cowards. If confronted, they tend to shrivel

I don't see this as being an exception to the rule!
Wink

Thank you!!

Oh, I just saw where he has been banned! Good for BGR!!!