2.Louisville CA
3.Caldwell Co
4.Middlesboro

1A
1.Mayfield
2.Pikeville
3.Hazard
4.Fairview
I don't know much about ranking all of the classes but you left Bowling Green out of the 5A rankings completely, and Russelville out of the 1A rankings, and Caldwell County could hang 50 points on anybody in 2A this year possibly by halftime.
Seriously?! What about Bowling Green?
Thekingoftheworld I have been accused of Confusedmoke: but you are Confusedmoke:really don't blame you
Middlesboro was just my sleeper team in 2a you left off the most important team Williamsburg :dudecomeon:
I forgot all about Bowling Green lol... Wow can't beleive I forgot them.. And I think the 1A is just right...
Pulaski Co. I think is scary. They beat a very good John Hardin team pretty good and Highlands just beat them by a TD. Now, before I start getting hounded by people saying it is all about matchups and trust me, I totally agree. But, my gosh, Pulaski has been very impressive this year. If we are lucky enough to make it to the Regional Finals we will have our hands full. But, I know, I know, we still have a long way to go to worry about a Regional Final game but geez, Pulaski has really impressed me and not getting the attention they deserve. Go Blackbears!
bear claw Wrote:Pulaski Co. I think is scary. They beat a very good John Hardin team pretty good and Highlands just beat them by a TD. Now, before I start getting hounded by people saying it is all about matchups and trust me, I totally agree. But, my gosh, Pulaski has been very impressive this year. If we are lucky enough to make it to the Regional Finals we will have our hands full. But, I know, I know, we still have a long way to go to worry about a Regional Final game but geez, Pulaski has really impressed me and not getting the attention they deserve. Go Blackbears!

Pulaski County beat North Hardin, not John Hardin. But Pulaski County is a very good team and definitely one to watch out for.
OH, definitely my bad. Man, I can be stupid sometime. Thanks for the correction.
bear claw Wrote:OH, definitely my bad. Man, I can be stupid sometime. Thanks for the correction.

You're not stupid. Simple mistake. :Thumbs:
Pulaski is legit and I expect them to play HC for the the regional title....should be a whale of a game.
Russellville is a top 3 team in 1A.
6A
St X
Trinity

5A
Bowling Green
Pulaski
Madison Southern
Harlan County

4A
Highlands
Boyle Co.
Lex Cath
Johnson Central

3A
Belfry
Wayne County
Louisville Central

2A
Newport
Glascow
Somerset
Lex. Christian

1A
Mayfield
Raceland
Hazard
Williamsburg
Another pointless, uninformed post :HitWall:
MattJonesKSR Wrote:2A
Newport
Glascow
Somerset
Lex. Christian

Are you on crack? Not listing Caldwell County is sure stupidity
He knows about Caldwell, he must not like them, but he knows!!!!!!!!!:1:
DreamKiller Wrote:Are you on crack? Not listing Caldwell County is sure stupidity

1. Caldwell
2. Desales
3. Glasgow
4. NCC
laker20 Wrote:Pulaski is legit and I expect them to play HC for the the regional title....should be a whale of a game.

I cannot miss this, I've missed all their past meetups. I agree, IF it should happen, should be one for books.