Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt and Madison Southern
Im picking the bobcats to go to MS and get a W...What does everyone else think?

Breahitt-38
Madison Southern-24
I know that Fleming County beat Madison Southern in a scrimmage this summer. Madison Southern has some good skill kids, but their line needed a lot of work. I would say that Breathitt should get the win.
Breathitt- 4

Mad. Southern- 2.5
Breathitt 42-6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Holcomb picked Southern on a year he knew they were down. Lost 16 seniors from a solid team last year, Who beat a HECK-OF-A Johnson central team 1st round of play offs. Dont get all high because Breathitt beats Flemming, and M.Southern who both had good years last season but both were heavily senior dominated. Breathitt will win 28-20 AGAINST A VERY YOUNG SOUTHERN. Bull, Breathitt really aint that good and let's see how the mighty bobcats fair when Western comes to town for the honey bowl. I still see a 3rd place finish in the district.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Holcomb picked Southern on a year he knew they were down. Lost 16 seniors from a solid team last year, Who beat a HECK-OF-A Johnson central team 1st round of play offs. Dont get all high because Breathitt beats Flemming, and M.Southern who both had good years last season but both were heavily senior dominated. Breathitt will win 28-20 AGAINST A VERY YOUNG SOUTHERN. Bull, Breathitt really aint that good and let's see how the mighty bobcats fair when Western comes to town for the honey bowl. I still see a 3rd place finish in the district.

I see breathitt finshing 1st or 2nd this year...i think Middlesboro is the only team that is better in their district imo ...Mr Football who do u see finishing higher than the bobcats???
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Holcomb picked Southern on a year he knew they were down. Lost 16 seniors from a solid team last year, Who beat a HECK-OF-A Johnson central team 1st round of play offs. Dont get all high because Breathitt beats Flemming, and M.Southern who both had good years last season but both were heavily senior dominated. Breathitt will win 28-20 AGAINST A VERY YOUNG SOUTHERN. Bull, Breathitt really aint that good and let's see how the mighty bobcats fair when Western comes to town for the honey bowl. I still see a 3rd place finish in the district.
Holcomb picked Southern with no regard to whether they were up or down, Breathitt has been known to play tough opponants and not shy away.

I'm take Madison in the upset.

Madison 28
Bobcats 21
Breathitt--42
MSHS-----21
1-Middlesboro
2-Leslie------Leslie beats Breathitt at Leslie
3-Breathitt
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:1-Middlesboro
3-Breathitt

Well Mr Football i we'll just have to see bout that, myself i think breathitt will beat leslie, i even ill go far enough to say that Knott will win beat LC this year ...thats jus imo i see leslie finishin 3rd
who is madison southerns qb????
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:1-Middlesboro
3-Breathitt

Leslie beat Breathitt two years in a row, I think not. They had their year last year and Breathitt beats them by at least two td's this year, back to the same old story.

go bobcats
SOutherns Line IS down, however, if that Browning kid is still playing, they are still in it. Southern by 3
Breathitt will not beat Leslie up there,imo.
Leslie has the highest pre-season rating since the Couch era.
Knott got crushed in their scrimmages. Knott has a heck of a T in Owens but same ole story last year, Knott crushed the gimme's and I don't think they even won a single dist.game. Wait and see---1-MIDDLESBORO, 2-LESLIE, 3- BREATHITT, 4-KNOTT
Leslie vs Breathitt will be a shootout, No D in this one, At Hyden Leslie wins 34-28.
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Breathitt will not beat Leslie up there,imo.
Leslie has the highest pre-season rating since the Couch era.
Knott got crushed in their scrimmages. Knott has a heck of a T in Owens but same ole story last year, Knott crushed the gimme's and I don't think they even won a single dist.game. Wait and see---1-MIDDLESBORO, 2-LESLIE, 3- BREATHITT, 4-KNOTT
Leslie vs Breathitt will be a shootout, No D in this one, At Hyden Leslie wins 34-28.
Should be intresting! I would rather see games like that rather than 60-6 like it usually is.

True Bull,
Be a good one when it happens.