Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Independent preview?
Anyone know when it comes out in the paper?
I emailed the paper, and it comes out this Friday.
I thought it should. I like scanning the other papers as well. Lexington always puts out a good one. I bet ya Fairview is on the front this year. Would be cool to see Nate dressed as Dr Suess with his best 2 RB as thing one and thing two with the phrase. "I would not could not in the hood...I could not will not in the wood" lol
It turns out the the football preview was in todays paper 8/22/13.

The cover page says Love at first sight and has the Ashland coach and two players on it.
GOOD READ!! Ashland may be inexperienced starting out this season but they have depth and will be very very disciplined!! Love also has them also in GREAT shape. Have watched a few practices this summer and he is far more strict on his players as far as tempo and execution then Hart ever was!!
Sept 13th, Friday the 13th might be a long night for your red devils!!
Any Friday will be..
Ashland goes as far as Baker can take them.. You stop Baker, you stop Ashland. But with that being said, he is really really good and stopping him is not an easy task.
great preview from the area teams, Loved the center fold!!
The article on Raceland/Fairview was great. I think last years game will be an after thought and wont evenbe a blip on the radar anymore. Two BIG and physical single A teams. Two of the top one A schools in the state, and may very well be the beat 2 teams in the area outside of Johnson Central.
NoPicks Wrote:Ashland goes as far as Baker can take them.. You stop Baker, you stop Ashland. But with that being said, he is really really good and stopping him is not an easy task.
You may end up being right but watching them scrimmage and practice the Prince kid at QB is going to be very very good and Ashlands skill positions while being inexperienced are going to shock some people with the quality, depth and speed!!! They are going to be a lot of fun to watch this season. Bring your:popcorn:
Can it be viewed online? If so, can someone post a link?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RamPride Wrote:Any Friday will be..

Ouch!!!! That was a good one though I'll give ya that