Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. vs South Pitt 8/23
Don't write off the Bobcats just yet. Mills can get this bunch straightened out. Bobcats by 6
Trucker Wrote:Don't write off the Bobcats just yet. Mills can get this bunch straightened out. Bobcats by 6

I think so too.
Bell will get better as the season goes on. Wayne has a good staff on the hill. They will be right their when the time comes. They will make leaps and bounds each game. Look forward to seeing this game on Friday night.
Good luck to the Bobcats.
This should be a good match up and a close game late.
Would have been fun to watch.
(Translation for the Skilletheads: Arrrrrghh!!! RUM! Grrrarrrrghhhh!! Fudge Rounds....)
Bell by 7. win this one for KY
I hope Bell wins this but, it is going to take a complete game. They (SP) are loaded with athletes. I just don't think Bell can get over that, this early in season. To young. SP by 14
Wow! Paul Crewe!!

Loved Burt Reynolds in that movie!!!

Wink
One more day!! Can't wait. Excited about the trip.

Bold Prediction:

Pirates 35
Bobcats 14
I am going to go with this...Bell is going to have to pick their poison...If they try to stack the box our qb will sling it everywhere...should be an interesting matchup..hope both sides come out injury free!!!!

Pirates- 41

Bobcats- 24
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:South Pitt 40 Bell Co 15

Wow, really? That's pretty out there. I don't know if Bell has really ever, in reasonable recent memory, suffered that lopsided of a loss..maybe that insanely great Alcoa team..score was 42-14 if I'm remembering it right..I'm not so sure any KY team besides one or two 6a schools would have stopped Alcoa that year..This bunch for the Bobcats this year aren't what we've had in the past, or at least won't be this year, but my goodness. No way do I Believe SP is on the level of that Alcoa squad, actually I don't believe they are even in the same universe as that team was. I'm sure they are athletic, and I'm sure it will be a good game, I think we will pull it out in the end, but they also have a realistic shot at beating us..but sheesh, 40-15?!? Like I've said on other threads, stick with us, we're gonna take a couple on the chin this year..but this team next year, two years from now, 3 years, has the potential to be really, REALLY scary, and also has the ability and potential to surprise a whole lot of people this year.
bell county wins by 8 which is equal to how many games i think they will win this season
So i'm not a Bobcat fan just because i pick against them come on people i'm just being real
South Pitt 28
Bell 14

Anyone able to update us tonight? Would love to follow the score so this one and am hoping I am wrong and Bell gets the W
We don't play until tomorrow night, so there are three games I'm going to try and follow as well as watch the Trinity game on ESPNU!! If I can get the Bell Co scores, I will be glad to do updates!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:There are three games I'm going to try and follow as well as watch the Trinity game on ESPNU!! If I can get the Bell Co scores, I will be glad to do updates!!

Wink

HAHA Yeha I will have Trinity on TV then hitting "F5" all night for seperate tabs with:

Pulaski County vs. Somerset
Bell vs. South Pitt
Harlan County vs. Madison Central
Pikeville vs. Pburg

I also will take a periodic gander at:
Mayfield vs. Ft. Campbell
Ashland vs. NewCath
Monroe Co vs. Wayne County

All while waiting for details from the Belfry vs. Hazard scrimmage HAHA

Good Luck to the Bobcats though.. I think their youth is a bit overstated this year and they will still look solid
Those are the three that I will be following, too!! Wink

By the way, Harlan at Madison Central is Saturday night.
can this game be heard online?
Should be on

http://www.thebig1063.com/

8 pm kickoff
^^
Yeah, that's where I'm planning to hit!!
piratetom Wrote:One more day!! Can't wait. Excited about the trip.

Bold Prediction:

Pirates 35
Bobcats 14
All I can say is that fortunately for the Pirates they wont be playing one of the last 8 or 10 Bell county teams or they would be going back to Chattanoga packing a serious butt kicking!! They might survive this Bell County team?
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:So i'm not a Bobcat fan just because i pick against them come on people i'm just being real

Make sure that you stay home then.:lame:
14?to 6 Pirates
21 to 6 Pirates!
28 to 6 Pirates
28 to 12
28 to 20
35 to 20 Pirates
At 28-6 the officials took over. Final looks to be 35-20 South. At least 20 penalties on SP and 2 on Bell.