Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Boyd County
This game will be at Boyd Co. Both teams are comming off a win.
It should be a exciting game. Lets here what everyone thinks.
I think Coach Evans has the Lions ready to go. I have little or nothing to base my prediction off of, but I'll take Boyd.

Boyd Co - 28
Sheldon Clark - 21
If SC "D" can improve they should beat BC by three TD's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Boyd sounds like they've improved from what i've read on websites so I'll say

SCHS-21
BCHS-32
I will be honest I don't really know anything about Boyd Co this year. They will need to shut down the Cards running game to have a chance though. I think Sheldon Clark is jsu ttoo deep at running back though. They will pound the ball all night and I think they will wear out the Boyd Co defense. I am taking the Cards over Boyd Co. 35-21
Believe me a big win over Bracken Co. means nothing. Boyd beat this team last year 80-0. I like SC in this one even though its at Boyd.
Kayaker Wrote:Believe me a big win over Bracken Co. means nothing. Boyd beat this team last year 80-0. I like SC in this one even though its at Boyd.
I agree. Last year Boyd won at the rock but only by a td, I think. I will say Sc pulls this one off. I heard Bc lost a lot from last year.
I see sc by 1 possibly 2 td...Not taking anything away from boyd...lasy year boyd won by 1 td...they lost alot this year...sc didn't..or aleast not as many key players
Im goin

SC 42
BC 18

We owe em one from baseball season...
i really dont know much about either team i did however watch sheldon clark play a scrimage game the other night and from wat i saw boyd should win e z.... good luck to both teams
SC Wins, Next Topic.
sheldon clark comes with it this week wins big imo..this could be the cards year....but belfry is always there @#$%#@$%.......!!!!!
This will be a heck of a game..GO SC
ill say cards win this one 21-14 or around this margin.
Battle Tested Wrote:ill say cards win this one 21-14 or around this margin.

yea sounds about right
Boyd Co. is always a pretty good football team. They have a new coach who says he is going to run the football a little more. That seems to play right into the hands of the Cardinals if he stays true to his word. (He said it in the Ashland Independant Football Preview) I think SC is pretty good and it is still early. If they can cut down on the big plays allowed by Lawrence then they will leave Boyd Co. with a W. Hagar will have the Cards ready and will get a big win on the road.

SC: 35
BC: 21
Sheldon Clark all the way. 35 / 12. Go Cards.
i hope im wrong on this one, but ill have to take boyd 23-16
Well i heard that boyd lost alot on d this year. If coach hager gets sc d to stop big plays from happing then boyd will not have a chance.Adam dials who rushed for 197 yards and ryan kelly who rushed for 88 yards last week agianst lawarance co will wear the boyd co d down...but if sc dont stop big plays from happing it should be a good game to watch..sc 28-boyd 20.

go cards this is your year