Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Perry Co. Central
What do everyone think about this game?
Cant wait until the action begains.
Is this SC first sirmmage ???
No I think this is Sheldon Clark's third scrimmage according to one of thier players they scrimmaged twice at camp. Isn't this a violation? Go ahead and play Perry Central and we will find out.
Were did they go to camp at ? And how did they look ?
This is Sheldon Clarks first scrimage.
[QUOTE=Dawg Family]Were did they go to camp at ? And how did they look ?[ /QUOTE]

Grason, Kentucky christian college. They are loaded with athletes, they look great.
hotrod Wrote:[QUOTE=Dawg Family]Were did they go to camp at ? And how did they look ?[ /QUOTE]

Grason, Kentucky christian college. They are loaded with athletes, they look great.
Thanks for the info . Looks like my Dawg Family better be ready come next Friday I'm sure SC will like to get some pay back from last year .:ChairHit:
It should be a Dandy of a ball game it all ways is .:Clap:
sc won 24 to 12. Thats just varsity, im not for sure what jv was. They did the 10 play serious. Sc looked good on d they gave up a few big plays.
^Is that score unofficial ?
That's the final score SC look good but has work to do
That is the final score but both times PCC scored, it was after a PCC turnover. Sc picked one off and Hager let them keep it and then they kept it after their own turnover on downs.
I think i could have been a worse game if they would have played it like a real game. Sc defense line killed Pcc line all night, Pcc running backs ran the ball well and #3 could move he had a great run for a touchdown and i think their was a holding flag but hager said let them have it. Sc backs ran the ball well and hard, that will be hard to stop for any team.
ERblue4ever Wrote:No I think this is Sheldon Clark's third scrimmage according to one of thier players they scrimmaged twice at camp. Isn't this a violation? Go ahead and play Perry Central and we will find out.

You can go ahead and find out all you want but this is SC's first scrimmage. South Floyd and Haxard were the only other teams there and no scrimmages took place.
Pcc as a team scored 4 times...Varsity 2 times and Jv 2 times.....Did SC score 2 times early in the game i got there around 6:30 and SC only scored twice when i was there
In varsity action SC won 3-2. WOuls have been worse but Coach Shawn Hager allowed PCC to keep the ball after an int. and 1 or 2 tornover on downs. The SC line held up good all night allowing Dials and Kelly running room. Also gave Hensley enough time to toss the ball around. Expect more passing this year.