Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Louisville 82 - (1) Baylor 81 (Women's NCAA)
Crazy game! I can't cheer for Louisville but I'm glad to see Baylor lose and some Kentucky girls get a big win!
well if the cards can do it to Baylor, Cats can do it to Uconn
Congrats cards unbelievable win!!!

Now go cats!! Take down u-conn
Rockcastle County's own and former Miss Basketball, Sara Hammond is headed to the Final Four!
^That's freakin awesome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
SOOO glad to see Baylor lose!!!!
The manchilds career is over.
Love it.
With under 10 minutes to go the Cards had a 19 point lead and had serious foul troubles but hung on. They physically abused Griner. Great game plan, just constantly banged on her and gave her no space to operate at all. UL won it at line with a couple seconds to go and down 1 point UL made to free throws for the win. UL was hitting 75% of their 3 pointers with 10 minutes left in game
One of the best games I have ever watched and for sure the best womens game ever as I cant recall ever watching a womens game I actually enjoyed
LWC Wrote:Rockcastle County's own and former Miss Basketball, Sara Hammond is headed to the Final Four!

Elite Eight. They still have to beat Tennessee before they make it to the Final Four.
Glad to see the woe-manchild go down!
Congrats to the lady cards on advancing to the Elite 8!!!

They play Tennessee Tuesday Night for a chance at the Final Four!!!!!