Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kansas 70 - (8) North Carolina 58
Final
Kansas dominated the 2nd half! Rutheford was hugeeee
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
North Carolina losing always makes my day better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to the Jayhawks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great day when Ohio State wins and North Carolina gets whipped.
I believe this is Bill Self's first win over North Carolina.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^If I remember correctly Kansas beat UNC in elite 8 last season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty sure Kansas is 3-0 against North Carolina since Roy Williams took over the Tar Heels
Maybe it's Roy Williams who never beat Kansas.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Maybe it's Roy Williams who never beat Kansas.

That's it. They said it earlier.
[Image:

]
But Jarons....you LIVE in North Carolina, don't you??
Smile
And Spud6, it's a good thing they did dominate the 2nd half, because they very nearly gave it up the first half! I was doubting their ability to come back, but glad they proved me wrong.
I hate both.
Granny Bear Wrote:But Jarons....you LIVE in North Carolina, don't you??
Smile
And Spud6, it's a good thing they did dominate the 2nd half, because they very nearly gave it up the first half! I was doubting their ability to come back, but glad they proved me wrong.

Yeah, North Carolina jumped out on them quickly. But Kansas' old, experienced guys pulled them through.
#BBFL
Michigan will beat the Jayhawks.