Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex Champman's Tweet (You want to see this)
"A reliable birdie just whispered in my ear that Cal, KP, J. Robic, Big O & Strick aren't quite finished w this '13 class. #BBNMayJustWigOut"

Guys, this is unbelievable. We are going to see history.
Mix1, I was skeptical. I apologize.
Confusedinglepar

Going to be realllllly fun next season. Wiggins would be an unbelievable way to cap off the best recruiting class of all time.
Ok. But just remember this past class was #1 too. None of these kids have played 1 second against college competition. It is the risk the comes with turning over a roster every year.
FBALL Wrote:Ok. But just remember this past class was #1 too. None of these kids have played 1 second against college competition. It is the risk the comes with turning over a roster every year.

It's cool, Orlando. Go ahead and have your precautions.

I'll go ahead and celebrate (even if there is nothing to this tweet). Because either way, this is going to be epic.
If this is true, no way Wiggins comes here. Too many people to compete with.
judgementday Wrote:If this is true, no way Wiggins comes here. Too many people to compete with.

When people say this all I can think is this: Do you people really think that Wiggins isn't going to be able to handle any kind of competition that is thrown at him?
Good to see Rex on the studio crew in Atlanta for the tournament.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:When people say this all I can think is this: Do you people really think that Wiggins isn't going to be able to handle any kind of competition that is thrown at him?

Although true, why would he take that chance?
judgementday Wrote:Although true, why would he take that chance?

If that is his attitude then I wouldn't wan't him. If this year probes anything it's that no matter the level of talent you have to have kids that want to compete. I don't want a kid that thinks he should be gaurentee a spot. That tells me he's scared.
Im ready to put my wig on for this one!!! LMAO!
FBALL Wrote:Ok. But just remember this past class was #1 too. None of these kids have played 1 second against college competition. It is the risk the comes with turning over a roster every year.

I know im usually the realist and telling you the correct things, but cmon man! Even im excited about this one.

This kid is the best high school prospect since Lebron and hes going to a team thats already got the best recruiting class of all time.

Coach Cal recruiting overload.

Simply amazing.
I hope he comes.

Oh, and this past class was #2.

The last #1 class we had won a title :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know im usually the realist and telling you the correct things, but cmon man! Even im excited about this one.

This kid is the best high school prospect since Lebron and hes going to a team thats already got the best recruiting class of all time.

Coach Cal recruiting overload.

Simply amazing.
I hope he comes.

Oh, and this past class was #2.

The last #1 class we had won a title :biggrin:

I didn't think I was ever going to agree with you again. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Mix1, I was skeptical. I apologize.

I just report what I know and hear. He wants to win a championship, only three schools I see that has a chance is UK, UNC, and maybe Kansas. And from all I know, Kansas isn't an option now. People at UK are optimistic. They like their chances. Wiggins gets 20-25 mins easily at UK, enough to make him happy. And stats do not define a draft position, not for a player like him. NBA teams are very aware of him, more like drooling over him.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:I just report what I know and hear. He wants to win a championship, only three schools I see that has a chance is UK, UNC, and maybe Kansas. And from all I know, Kansas isn't an option now. People at UK are optimistic. They like their chances. Wiggins gets 20-25 mins easily at UK, enough to make him happy. And stats do not define a draft position, not for a player like him. NBA teams are very aware of him, more like drooling over him.

Mix1...

:Thumbs:
How we going to keep everyone happy? lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
By winning.

And this team will.

Ill be honest guys, I see Wiggins and Randle getting as much time as they want if there both going to be here.
I think the Harrison twins will get some subs along with Johnson and WCS at C if he stays, but I see Randle and Wiggins playing 35+ a game.

Good news is all of these other top 20 players coming in might stay for a second year.

If Cal can get a class like this every year, the one and done might be over because sophomores were top 20 players in there class but was over played by top 5 players....
I remember Cal saying after the draft when Davis and mkg went 1 and 2 that he would next want 1,2, and 3. Forget that Cal could possibly have the top 5 draft picks in the 2014 draft. Could possibly have 10 first round draft picks.

Somebody HAS to be # 1 by the process of elimination, that doesn't mean it's a GREAT class though, this year's incoming freshmen (nationally) weren't that great and everybody knew it. Kind of like somewhere in the world today by the process of elmination is the world's WORST doctor, AND he's treating someone right now!!!

Last years class was a very weak class overall at that. Worst in prolly 6 years or so, reason this years draft is weak, very weak. Not having that "alpha" male didn't help either. We have plenty now, Cal just has to do his magic and harness them all again.

Mix1...
Has Wiggins said when he would decide??
When is the deadline to decide for basketball??
panther nation Wrote:Has Wiggins said when he would decide??
When is the deadline to decide for basketball??

No, he's not set a date, he may, may not set a date and just fax his LOI in. I think, someone else may know better, it is the 3rd Wed in April before the fax machines at UK start working. Technically, he could just wait til the fall classes begin and enroll then and not sign anything, but unless they are behind on classes, most coaches rather players be here for summer classes which start mid June or so.

Mix1...
^
Thanks!! That's kinda what I was thinking but I wasn't sure