Cody Hamilton 2 pts, 14 Rebs
Trey Johnson 4 pts, 3 asst
Cameron Hess 4 Rebs
Dawson Mullins 2 Rebs
Dillon Akers 1 stl
Congrats Dorton
Good Job Coach
Warthog Wrote:Congrats Dorton

Thanks. The boys played really well today.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Good Job Coach

Thanks. Coach Brown has done an excellent job with these boys. They put tons of practice time in and have improved so much. They really played inspired today. Would have been nice to see an all SV final. You guys were really close, just went cold late in the semifinal game. Congrats on winning the 3rd place game.
[quote=DortonWildcat5]Thanks. Coach Brown has done an excellent job with these boys. They put tons of practice time in and have improved so much. They really played inspired today. Would have been nice to see an all SV final. You guys were really close, just went cold late in the semifinal game. Congrats on winning the 3rd place game.[/QUOTE

SV future is bright if our kids keep on working. We should have some competitive game the next few years
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:[quote=DortonWildcat5]Thanks. Coach Brown has done an excellent job with these boys. They put tons of practice time in and have improved so much. They really played inspired today. Would have been nice to see an all SV final. You guys were really close, just went cold late in the semifinal game. Congrats on winning the 3rd place game.[/QUOTE

SV future is bright if our kids keep on working. We should have some competitive game the next few years

Should be fun seeing these boys grow. I saw several teams today who impressed me.
I saw a lot of talent today.
Congrats! They were really clicking in the game I watched vs. Belfry. Executing well and played with a lot of heart.