Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another example of the media's bias
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL. You didn't bother to read the link and yet you have felt compelled to comment on it three times so far? If and after you read the article, maybe then some of your comments and questions may make some sense to me. I realize Appalachia is a depressed area and always has been. Obama hasn't helped their situation any with his policy to eliminate the usage of fossil fuels and coal in particular. Or are your a solid supporter of his energy policies too?

No, I am not a supporter of all his energy policies:

You mean Hal Rogers and Senator Mcconnell has not helped our people? They have been in office for 30 yrs!
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL. You didn't bother to read the link and yet you have felt compelled to comment on it three times so far? If and after you read the article, maybe then some of your comments and questions may make some sense to me. I realize Appalachia is a depressed area and always has been. Obama hasn't helped their situation any with his policy to eliminate the usage of fossil fuels and coal in particular. Or are your a solid supporter of his energy policies too?

I took you as the expert on the article:biggrin:
TheRealThing Wrote:Thanks, but if it's all the same to you, I would prefer to seek psychoanalysis from somebody who has it together just a little better. :biggrin:

Can not blame you! :biggrin:
tvtimeout Wrote:I took you as the expert on the article:biggrin:

Well, in that case you have no excuse because in no way did I say "anyone on entitlements makes $45,000 dollars a year." I said, as did the author of the article that the average recipient family draws 45 thou a year in entitlements. The author went on to say that when one adds any income the welfare recipients may have earned (up to around 23 thousand) which, is the qualifying threshold to recieve welfare benefits, the total equals around 67 thousand dollars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^That's exactly what i got out of reading the article, and I can't understand how anyone would see it any other way.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:^That's exactly what i got out of reading the article, and I can't understand how anyone would see it any other way.

Thanks, I couldn't understand the source of all the confusion either. When one mixes conviction with facts, the usual result is liberal stew. I forget that sometimes. Appreciate your comment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's usually not all that hard to tell a terrorist from a non-terrorist NKY. They usually advertise it.

You against this or something? Would you rather out some of our guys in harms way to go after them, or just kill them? I'd rather kill them to be perfectly honest. Its not like we'll be targeting civilians, the government is already taking alot it crap for that as it is.

I trust that we are not reckless with this, at all. Like I mentioned before, Anwar Al-Awlaki comes to mind. Determining who is a bad guy and who is not is the job of our intelligence services, and they do a heck of a job at it.
But I just have NO sympathy for any person that wants to kill all of us, regardless of their citizenship.