Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers 28 - Falcons 24
NFC Chamionship
Congrats to 49er's great come back down 17 and to win by 4.

Just had a feeling San Fran's defense would make the plays when it became crunch time and they did.

Falcons just ran out of luck had to come back way too many times this season and it finally caught up to them.

Good luck in Super Bowl San Fran !!!
I wasn't expecting the 49ers to climb back in the second half.
They changed my attitude about how focused and determinded they are.
Glad to see NFC West team making noise deep in the playoffs.
I'm a Bengals Fan, so I'm used to ridiculous play calling at the most important times of the game, but the Falcons topped the Bengals.

3rd and 4, you roll out a pocket passer and have him through a short pass on the run which gets blocked at the line - STUPID PLAY CALL!

4th and 4, Your play is to take advantage of Roddy White on the LB. So, you run a crossing play for three yards, that creates no separation, though White was mugged, a completion was not going to net a First-Down - STUPID PLAY CALL

The Falcons choked. They choked and they lost the Game. The 49ers fell into every situation to set up scores by self inflicted turnovers by the Falcons.

Pathetic performance by the Falcons handed the 49ers an embarassing loss in the Super Bowl!
[quote=Stardust]I'm a Bengals Fan, so I'm used to ridiculous play calling at the most important times of the game, but the Falcons topped the Bengals.

3rd and 4, you roll out a pocket passer and have him through a short pass on the run which gets blocked at the line - STUPID PLAY CALL!

4th and 4, Your play is to take advantage of Roddy White on the LB. So, you run a crossing play for three yards, that creates no separation, though White was mugged, a completion was not going to net a First-Down - STUPID PLAY CALL

The Falcons choked. They choked and they lost the Game. The 49ers fell into every situation to set up scores by self inflicted turnovers by the Falcons.

Pathetic performance by the Falcons handed the 49ers an embarassing loss in the Super Bowl![/QUOTE

^I agree!^
Man this hurts my playoff picks. I chose Atlanta and New England to be in the Super Bowl with New England winning it all. I still have a chance to do ok if New England can win tonight and then win it all.:Thumbs:
^
Confusednicker:

That Gut guy chose the 49ers and Ravens to be in the SB.
Damn Gut, I just checked the Playoff Contest...you were damn near perfect.
J-Rod Wrote:Damn Gut, I just checked the Playoff Contest...you were damn near perfect.

Except for the Ravens over 49ers part!Confusednicker:
J-Rod Wrote:Damn Gut, I just checked the Playoff Contest...you were damn near perfect.

If i hadnt picked the damn redskins over the seahawks i would have been!
RG3 let me down Confusednicker: