Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Quick to Sugar Bowl champ Cardinals !!!
thoughts ?
Should have went to Ohio State or atleast a national contender.
Chances are Strong wont even be in louisville 3 years from now.
Louisville is a national contender. They will likely start next season in the top 10 in the nation. As for Strong, he will be one if the highest paid coaches in the country when his contract is finalized, meaning he will likely won't be going anywhere. Tennessee offered him their job this season and he turned it down. It really doesn't get much bigger than that.
Good for him! I wish UK had their new staff for a longer period of time, but even then this one was pretty plain to see Quick was always a heavy favorite to be a Card. He will have possibly the best passing QB in America to work with next year.
Glad to see KY kids stay in state,even if it is loserville.
If playing at Louisville is loserville then, losing just took the place of winning
Beating the crap out of #3 Florida in a BCS bowl is my kind of losing !!
YNWA Wrote:Louisville is a national contender. They will likely start next season in the top 10 in the nation. As for Strong, he will be one if the highest paid coaches in the country when his contract is finalized, meaning he will likely won't be going anywhere. Tennessee offered him their job this season and he turned it down. It really doesn't get much bigger than that.

There's MUCH bigger jobs than Tennessee out there. He nearly took the job. What's going to happen when this love fest of NFL/College coaches continues and they come calling? And I assure you, they will. Likely sooner than later. I don't see Strong sticking around 3 years. Congrats to Louisville on grabbing a big time play maker though. Would be neat seeing Bolin to Quick a few years down the line if it materializes, just too bad it wont be in blue.
What you saw the last 4 years at Trinity & in the Army All-American Bowl is merely prologue to what Quick can do. The ultimate good guy and team player. Great receiver, great runner, great blocker, supports his buddies.
Coachdad Wrote:If playing at Louisville is loserville then, losing just took the place of winning
Beating the crap out of #3 Florida in a BCS bowl is my kind of losing !!

I am a UK grad and my brother is a UofL grad,I can't ever let my brother hear me say anything good about UofL.
^ lol
sstack Wrote:I am a UK grad and my brother is a UofL grad,I can't ever let my brother hear me say anything good about UofL.

that gave me a good chuckle lol
parker and quick are going to makebridgewaters job easy and fun.... Heisman??