Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic Open?
That's the word going around.

Can anyone in NKY confirm or deny?
Where did their coach go?
to be the OC at Georgetown College.
Nice move up. Who is next at NCC?
I wouldn't say it's official until the news breaks it, but a friend of mine close to the program said Eviston met with the players today and is in fact going to Georgetown to be the offensive coordinator. He will replace Craig Mullins, who left Georgetown to go coach at Morehead State.

My guess as to who would take over NCC would be Rick Wagner
Yes, he has taken the OC job at Georgetown. I would expect that Dan Wagner gets the Job. He bypassed the Campbell County Job in hopes of getting the NCC job. Looks like he made the right decision.
Tousaints has been reading another sites posts, its the only way he would have came up with Rick instead of Dan. Lol
^ I couldn't remember his name, so I looked it up on "that other site"

He was #2 behind Eviston in the last search
Someone told me that Dan Wagner was not a lock. That they may move up Billy Lyon.... Lyon played in the NFL for many years and was one of their coaches this year
I don't think anyone is ever a lock when it comes to coaching in high school, especially at private schools. It's a commitment both sides have to agree on with money not being a factor because of how low the pay is.

I do think Dan will be the first person they ask.
BIGman88 Wrote:Someone told me that Dan Wagner was not a lock. That they may move up Billy Lyon.... Lyon played in the NFL for many years and was one of their coaches this year
I think he is a regular poster on here, what about it Mr Lyon? You got the job?
Congrats to Coach Eviston and best wishes at Georgetown College.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...ck_check=1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Dale Mueller next coach.
When will the Chuck Smith to NCC thread start?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good luck coach
Good luck to Eddie. He's going to be great at getting kids to buy into Georgetown. He's the most decorated player in NAIA history, so he has instant credibility w/ each player. Sucks to have him leave NewCath, but a great move for him and his family. I'm sure he'll make at least seven times what he is making now.

As for NewCath, hire Wagner and keep this thing going.
Downtown10 Wrote:Dale Mueller next coach.

That's funny.