Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WVU 69 - Marshall 59
WVU defeated national powerhouse Marshall by the score of 69-59, pulling away with about three minutes left in the game. WVU fans all around the country are enthused over this big win because Marshall is, for the most part, a lock for the final four this year.
Hahahahaha...
Wheres Danny Boy at?
Probably celebrating a win.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Wheres Danny Boy at?

Right here Paintsville.

What is the old sayiing in Paintsville??? Those who want an education go to Johnson Central and the rest go to Paintsville.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Right here Paintsville.

What is the old sayiing in Paintsville??? Those who want an education go to Johnson Central and the rest go to Paintsville.

I think you've lost your touch big guy. Considering we were just ranked #1 on sending kids to college we are doin pretty good, Nice try though.
Be careful guys. Marshall goes to Rupp Dec. 22nd so there is potential for this one to bite you in the butt. Just sayin'.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Be careful guys. Marshall goes to Rupp Dec. 22nd so there is potential for this one to bite you in the butt. Just sayin'.

Maybe Goff will kick Eraserhead in the nuts and Kane will spit in Poly's face. Marshall has the biggest bunch of thugs I have ever seen play on a basketball court.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Be careful guys. Marshall goes to Rupp Dec. 22nd so there is potential for this one to bite you in the butt. Just sayin'.

Lol, no.
^ my thoughts exactly lol
Here is a news flash for everyone....UK isn't that great of a team...I know I know..they are young...blah blah blah...but here is the thing, they were also young the past 2 years and no one cared then...they are just a par level team with a par level coach..the only thing he can do is recruit...I hate to say it but its true.
wildcats20 Wrote:Here is a news flash for everyone....UK isn't that great of a team...I know I know..they are young...blah blah blah...but here is the thing, they were also young the past 2 years and no one cared then...they are just a par level team with a par level coach..the only thing he can do is recruit...I hate to say it but its true.

First of all Welcome to the sight.

If the only thing CAL can do is Recruit, Please explain to me the transformation of Josh Harrelson, Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Michael Porter.

Second, It takes a beyond remarkable coach to get 3-5 stars to play together. Not to be selfish. Play every okay.

This team is extremely young compared to last years team. YOu had Darius Miller, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb, All upper class-man one way or another. As to this year you have Kyle and Porter. Big difference.

Come march you will see a whole different team. And when they make it to the elite eight at least. You will be back to say, THEY ONLY MADE IT BECAUSE OF THEIR TALENT! IMAGINE IF THEY HAD A COACH.

There are 100 different issues that make you a great coach. X's and O's, Recruiting, Development, Conditioning. MANY.

So i hate to say it, but the only thing you can do is spout a bad opinion.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:First of all Welcome to the sight.

If the only thing CAL can do is Recruit, Please explain to me the transformation of Josh Harrelson, Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Michael Porter.

Second, It takes a beyond remarkable coach to get 3-5 stars to play together. Not to be selfish. Play every okay.

This team is extremely young compared to last years team. YOu had Darius Miller, Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb, All upper class-man one way or another. As to this year you have Kyle and Porter. Big difference.

Come march you will see a whole different team. And when they make it to the elite eight at least. You will be back to say, THEY ONLY MADE IT BECAUSE OF THEIR TALENT! IMAGINE IF THEY HAD A COACH.

There are 100 different issues that make you a great coach. X's and O's, Recruiting, Development, Conditioning. MANY.

So i hate to say it, but the only thing you can do is spout a bad opinion.

Come March??? They may not even make it to the NCAA tourney!!!:thatsfunn

And Cal isnt a great coach...he can't do X's and O's...the only thing he's got going for him is he can recruit...I am sure he dosen't do his own conditioning...they have strength/conditioning trainers for that...but if you knew anything at all about basketball you would know that...so until you can actually talk about the sport and know what we are talking about...I wouldnt day anything else!!
,,you guys are just a step ahead of dannyboy and he brings zero to the table on the subject of basketball. he lives in an area where basketball is sorry as it can be.