Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wwe tlc ppv
WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs. Ryback in a TLC Match

World Heavyweight Championship

Big Show © vs. Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena Ziggler's MITB Briefcase is on the line
^Oh boy. Ziggler will lose the briefcase, and Cena will cash it in to face Punk at Royal Rumble. Cena will beat Punk, and the Rock will win the Rumble. Thus, setting up Cena © vs. Rock at Mania.

That probably wont happen, but it could be a scenario unless they have concrete plans for Mania and Rumble.
Cena would have to cash it in on the Smackdown Champion since the briefcase that Ziggler has is Smackdown's
It is possible that Cena wins, cashes and wins the World Heavyweight Championship.

Then go on and face The Rock in a title unification match...

But boy, I really hope they don't take that briefcase away from Ziggler, he's one of the hardest workers on the roster....it'd be a crime.
Ziggler has been one of my favorites for a long time.
Due to CM Punk having knee surgery on Tuesday their is a new match that will take place instead of WWE championship

Team He'll No & Ryback vs. The Shield
Not a bad change-up really, I'm just hoping they make The Shield look great enough to keep their heat going.
Im def cheering for john cena in the ladder match! im predicting that he wins then takes punks title!
* shows\sheamus
sorry The.real.McCoy#32 but cena is not that good and Im cheering for Ziggler, may the best man win (ziggler) Wink hehe
The.real.McCoy#32 Wrote:Im def cheering for john cena in the ladder match! im predicting that he wins then takes punks title!

He can't.

Ziggler's MITB briefcase is for the World Heavyweight Championship, not the WWE Championship (which Punk holds).