•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open HC Jobs
He slowly started to lose kids in the program though and then lose games, because I do remember that run, Boyle County was the top team in 3A then.
redhound93 Wrote:Talked to a South player tonight & he said he loves the coach. He said the coach is working them hard & has seen the number of kids increase in voluntary workouts from 10 kids from last to 40 kids this year.

I actually think that we have done something good. Have been hearing great things from new coach. Kids working hard. We may have made the hire we have all wanted for years. Looking good for the Cardinals in football .
I hadn't seen any talk about this but McCreary Central is listed on the KHSAA website.
Is Paintsville looking for for a new HFC? If the are why so late? What happened?
Brother Xavier Wrote:Is Paintsville looking for for a new HFC? If the are why so late? What happened?

The Paintsville thread says McCoy had to step down due to health issues in his family. I guess that means he's staying at Magoffin.

Also, the head coach at McLean County left to take the OC job at Henderson County, so that job is open.

A couple of very late openings! Very tough situation at this stage of the game!
They may have to go with an interm coach this year and hire a new coach next off season with the season right around the corner
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)