Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 65 Bellarmine 46 Exhibition
Final.

You would think the second ranked team in the nation could do a little better against Bellarmine. Confusednicker:

They cant score, and has nobody who can.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

You would think the second ranked team in the nation could do a little better against Bellarmine. Confusednicker:

They cant score, and has nobody who can.

Is that why they put up 93 against upike?? Also Chane Behannan and Mike Marra, Kevin Ware and another player are all out right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^
I know you honestly didnt just bring up UPIKE when talking about how you can score.

You only beat Bellarmine by 19. IMO, thats cause for worry.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I know you honestly didnt just bring up UPIKE when talking about how you can score.

You only beat Bellarmine by 19. IMO, thats cause for worry.

LMAO I have nothing to worry about. W is a W no matter how you look at it. Also we had 3 of possibly our top 7 or 8 out both exhibition games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Ahhhh, the talk of injuries once again for Lville....

Broken record. Its a part of the game.
If anybody should be worrying its UK! Maryland is trash uk won by 3!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I agree...They better hope Harrow turn's into a stud quick. Polson will not save them against top 25 teams...Early in the year though..They have final 4 potential once again.
UK looked like they will suck this year. Im a realist, i dont care to be honest.

However, so does Lville Confusednicker:
Bellarmine is a good D2 team and Davenport knows Pitino better than most

but seriously, UofL will struggle scoring, but they'll have the best defense in the nation