Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry and newport? Who wins in the PC BOWL?
Your thoughts
It's Belfry vs Newport Central Catholic

I don't know what NCC has coming back. If I remember correctly they lost a lot of good players off of a state championship team. I think it will be a battle, but I look for Belfry to grind out a win in what should be the best game of the weekend.
NCC
It will be a tough game, but I wont vote against Belfry.....Belfry 28 Newport 20
It should be a good game to watch.
This will be one of the best games in the state to start the 2006 season. This game will be won by the Pirates of Pond Creek. NCC has too much to replace and Belfry is coming in loaded and ready to regain that 2A title from Russell. May will take his game to a new level and this will show what the Pirate Fans can expect for the rest of the season.

TongueirateSho :redboxer:
Belfry 21 - NCC 17
NCC will not be down very much. They like to spread the field, I watched the A state championship game ( yeah I sat through the rain) and they didn't go under center until the game was way out of reach. However, Belfry has a good track record against teams that like to spread the field so it should be a good one. I'll give the edge to Belfry because most passing teams are just a little off during the first couple of games.
NCC wins by 7
Mr. Right Wrote:It's Belfry vs Newport Central Catholic

I don't know what NCC has coming back. If I remember correctly they lost a lot of good players off of a state championship team. I think it will be a battle, but I look for Belfry to grind out a win in what should be the best game of the weekend.
NCC still has Michael Vicars at RB and all us Pikeville fans can attest to how great he is. This one is really too close to call IMO. Should be a dandy though.
PantherPride68 Wrote:NCC still has Michael Vicars at RB and all us Pikeville fans can attest to how great he is. This one is really too close to call IMO. Should be a dandy though.

Yeah, he can play.......I'm basing my prediction on not knowing who replaced Diehl and the rest of the seniors and what I know Belfry has coming back.

But games aren't played on paper anyway, so who knows what might happen.
BelfryJustice Wrote:This will be one of the best games in the state to start the 2006 season. This game will be won by the Pirates of Pond Creek. NCC has too much to replace and Belfry is coming in loaded and ready to regain that 2A title from Russell. May will take his game to a new level and this will show what the Pirate Fans can expect for the rest of the season.

TongueirateSho :redboxer:
Sounds good to me. I hope your right.:1: :Clap:
Belfry by 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]